Forthcoming Samurai Music releases

A number of remixes seem to be floating around right now. That Overlook VIP of League of Shadows, heard a remix of Metro the other day when Presha was streaming on Mixlr, and there's also a remix of 11th Hour that was on the Samurai podcast. It'll be a bummer if none of them get released.

A number of remixes seem to be floating around right now. That Overlook VIP of League of Shadows, heard a remix of Metro the other day when Presha was streaming on Mixlr, and there's also a remix of 11th Hour that was on the Samurai podcast. It'll be a bummer if none of them get released.

These are all DJ VIP's, we have plenty of brand new tunes to put out very soon. Just a little quiet before another storm...

:thumbsup:
uk-0620-590138-back.jpg

wicked line up. gonna try to reach this one. although it will be me last weekend living in Bristol....

FUCK...

More release news! The next Samurai Music 12" will be from Clarity, breaking the drought on Clarity music and paving the way for his forthcoming album.

A/ Clarity feat T-Man
B/ Clarity & Overlook

More details to follow very soon

Lol the fuck is going on? :teeth:

We are delighted to announce that Samurai Music has signed a new distribution deal with INgrooves / Republic of Music for global physical and digital distribution.
Samurai joins other DnB labels like Ram, Blackout and Vision at one of the most important and influential distribution companies. We are excited to get things underway in this new chapter for our labels as we continue to grow.
Our brand new website / store is under construction and will be launched within the month
We would also like to thank STHoldings Ltd and Surus for their years of hard work and wish them the best for the future.
Lots of music coming your way very soon!

Now just gotta wait for an announcement from Critical...LOL

FUCK

This is most likely bad news for me because the shipping prices from individual label stores make buying vinyl very cost prohibitive. Shipping more than doubles the cost of a record through the Ram store when it's going overseas. Not that Surus was cheap, but it at least was reasonable enough for the exclusives and packages that I couldn't get elsewhere.

But it sounds like good things are happening with the label, so I can't complain too much about the change.

FUCK

This is most likely bad news for me because the shipping prices from individual label stores make buying vinyl very cost prohibitive. Shipping more than doubles the cost of a record through the Ram store when it's going overseas. Not that Surus was cheap, but it at least was reasonable enough for the exclusives and packages that I couldn't get elsewhere.

This x1000! Living in Hawaii the pain is very real when it comes to buying from label stores...

Hell, it must be painful buying anything online when you live in Hawaii.

Yea it usually is in most cases. But direct from label stores are the absolute worst. Must think I shit gold! :teeth:

Glad to hear the Samurai store will be different though! BIG UP Presha!

I'm wondering what's going down over there if Dispatch is jumping ship as well.

Narratives are staying on board so? :shrug:

From their wastebook...

In light of all the changes in the industry, distribution and vinyl sales we wanted to reassure you that Narratives will still be distributed by ST Holdings and of course continue to offer our direct store via Surus.

It makes us very proud to be involved with an organisation such as STHoldings Ltd, with its long heritage in the scene and an ongoing focus on pushing exciting underground music.

As always, thank you for your support for this music, vinyl records and our label.

Blocks & Escher

Back
Top Bottom