Forthcoming Samurai Music releases

'Horo Vision' is fully released on Monday 28.07, but we are offering it now exclusively on our site. 14 Track Digital Release available now at our site here Single tracks at our Bandcamp here

Tracklist:

01. Fis & Tokyo Prose - The Dares
02. ASC - No Secrets
03. Clarity & Overlook - Rohypnol
04. Sam KDC - Between Dreams
05. ASC - Confounded
06. ASC - Nightmute
07. Fis - K Slap
08. Kiyoko - Track 3
09. Indigo - Tethys
10. Ena - Dipteran
11. Ena - Bacterium
12. AnD - FVS
13. Theme - Theme 3
14. Clarity - Other Sights VIP (Digital Bonus)

https://www.facebook.com/events/350547978425661/?ref=3&ref_newsfeed_story_type=regular

Samurai Music is back in London after a successful debut event in June at Plan B launching the Tokyo Prose 'Presence' LP. This time we step things up a notch by launching 2 new LP's in one night and bringing our Samurai Horo label in to take over the basement. The Clarity debut LP 'Infinite' will be unleashed first at this London event with one of the strongest lineups we could put together. Ena joins us direct from Japan to launch his 'Binaural' LP for Samurai Horo in the basement and will be joined by like minded selectors using the room to stretch perceptions of what 170 bpm rooted music can sound like.

Samurai bringing the LP business! LARGE

images

looks well nice to me...

^ Ha, I live in Ireland, at least your priest-ridden shithole of an island isn't a wet, miserable priest-ridden shithole of an island :)

^ Ha, I live in Ireland, at least your priest-ridden shithole of an island isn't a wet, miserable priest-ridden shithole of an island :)

I like rain, winter, snow, the lot a lot though and I really hate summer lol. The whole place is filled of ignorance and fake societal dreams, xenophobia and sexism, extreme narrow-mindedness and everybody copies each other with no sense of creativity or originality. The church is the least of my worries.

- - - Updated - - -

and on topic - D&B is virtually non-existent in Malta (due to the narrow-mindedness). I am the only D&B producer (as far as I know) and DJs are about 4 and diminishing.

Back
Top Bottom