Forthcoming Samurai Music releases

Please tell me starkiller is on the overlook, loxy, resound 12"? I've been after that tune since Loxy played it at Sun & Bass (Exit party) in 2013.

If it gets me a quicker answer I'd like to point out that I don't think you're a ?? [MENTION=81451]Samurai Music[/MENTION]

Surely my question is more important than forum politics. Can anybody confirm please? :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Surely my question is more important than forum politics. Can anybody confirm please? :)

Is calling someone a ? for marketing records in the manner they prefer forum politics? If so, it might be time for me to duck out of this forum again. I think I am owed an apology tbh..

dear [MENTION=81451]Samurai Music[/MENTION] . i apologise on behalf of the twat 808 dnb who appears not to sleep and just post on here every minute of every day. please dont leave the forum cos there are a lot of people on here who really value your presence and info. dont let one rude, jumped up little shit who deserves a bullet put you off posting.

Reading this little argument has been the highlight of my day. Today has been a shit day.

But yeah, Presha, don't leave the forum just because of that, just keep doing what you do!

Is calling someone a ?? for marketing records in the manner they prefer forum politics? If so, it might be time for me to duck out of this forum again. I think I am owed an apology tbh..

Sorry maybe I worded that wrong. My point being [MENTION=81451]Samurai Music[/MENTION] just to brush it off and ignore what's said (although I agree your due an apology and you're far from a see you next tuesday as far as I'm aware).

Lest we forget the internet created the art of hiding behind a keyboard and using extreme language and threatening behaviour for anything that may ever so slightly affect your personal thoughts.

I do enjoy reading comments on Hypebeast as a past time. That's completely full of retards these days!

dear [MENTION=81451]Samurai Music[/MENTION] . i apologise on behalf of the twat 808 dnb who appears not to sleep and just post on here every minute of every day. please dont leave the forum cos there are a lot of people on here who really value your presence and info. dont let one rude, jumped up little shit who deserves a bullet put you off posting.

Post of the day/week/year

But yeah, Presha, don't leave the forum just because of that, just keep doing what you do!

If Presha leaves the forum just because one of his customers has an issue with the way he markets music and is vocal about it....on a forum of all places(who would of thunk it?) :teeth:

Then he should rethink his life as a label manager tbh...

If Presha leaves the forum just because one of his customers has an issue with the way he markets music and is vocal about it....on a forum of all places(who would of thunk it?) :teeth:

Err no, it's because you called me a '??' for the way I market the label. Having an issue I could care less about. I am very happy with how it is going and this particular promotion in particular has worked better than planned. You're just skating around the fact you went too far, as expected.

Being vocal about it is one thing; using derogatory language is unnecessary. Yes this is a forum and debate is welcome but chasing off artists and label managers, which has happened so many times before, is pretty stupid.

FFS. Everyone should chill out. As much as we disagree, we're still a small group of a few that supports and loves this music. I've disagreed with Geoff a lot, but at the end of the day as fans, djs, record buyers, producers, label owners... Whatever... We all want nothing more than to listen to good music.

Jesus, whatever next….

Aight, people that need Samurai info or order queries from now on, best to email. I won't frequent and support a forum that allows people to act like this. I'd personally only call someone a ?? for doing their job if I wanted them to rearrange my front teeth. It seems me being on here and available to talk to people about what the labels doing makes some people feel like they can insult me personally without any consequences. I see why so many stay away already!

I don't understand your issue, 808. You're this upset about audio previews? Really? If you can't deal with it then just wait until audio previews are available and let those of us who support the label do our thing in the meantime. Your whole stance is contradictory. You went from saying that you "stand by what you say" to saying that you "love stirring things up". Which is it? Admitting that you just wanted to be an asshole for whatever reason is far more respectful than backpedaling. The whole shotgun a shitty comment and then run and lurk thing is a terrible look. You post a lot, you should know this.

By the way Geoff, on the merch tip, if Samurai ever decides to offer up Samurai coffee mugs, I'll buy two of them. Just saying since you're in here.

Back
Top Bottom