Forthcoming Samurai Music releases

so the Clarity LP is finally here and sounding so sick...can't wait to get my hands on this! big up Samurai for putting this out and for getting so many of the tracks on vinyl.

Bering Strait - Archives 1

Cassette & Digital.

07_Archive_1_1024x1024.jpg

More pics and details here: http://www.samuraimusicgroup.com/products/bering-strait-archive-1-cassette

I am loving Romance. It is such brilliant, gutted for no vinyl release but at least I don't have to beg anyone to pay it for me.

Full Length of Romance:

Last edited:
Excellent read, sums up a lot of how my thoughts on DnB have changed over the last 12 months. There hasn't been a lot to get excited about recently with almost everything feeling re-hashed, unoriginal or a clone of something that has already come before it. With this being pretty much my only foray into electronic music it makes it hard for me to find new things as it took such a long time to find a niche within 170 bpm that its an extremely daunting prospect to start again.

I look forward to adding the Horo:EX stuff to my collection and hope that will be a good foundation for new discoveries in the future! Already this interview has given me a good starting point with Weevil Neighbourhood that I'll definitely check out, this gray area you talk of is where I find music most interesting these days and definitely what I enjoy listening to the most. The mix is phenomenal and if it is a sign a things to come, you can take my bank details, take as much money in return for more of this on a wax!

Sterling work, keep it up g

Last edited:
New Mix and interview, might help explain our views on the genre classifications a bit

Tea mix / Presha
Good read this. The 'gray area' of music is slowly taking up more of my listening time than actual drum & bass at the minute to be honest, exciting stuff.
Excited to hear the Fenton (JESUS CHRIST) release from what you've said, 'extremely unique powerful music' sounds pretty epic

FUCK! :antitank:

http://us7.campaign-archive2.com/?u=b6d557d871c10fdd423756d1f&id=caad54b562&e=

Djrum / 12" / Samurai Red Seal
Ruffhouse / 12" / Samurai Music
Pact Infernal / 12" / Samurai Horo
ASC / 'Imagine The Future' LP / Samurai Red Seal
Overlook, Loxy & Resound / 12" / Samurai Music
Pessimist / 12" / Samurai Music
Falling Skies / 12" / Samurai Music
ENA / EP / Samurai Horo
Erkiu / 12" / Samurai Red Seal
Ancestral Voices / LP / Samurai Horo

FUCK! :antitank:

http://us7.campaign-archive2.com/?u=b6d557d871c10fdd423756d1f&id=caad54b562&e=

Djrum / 12" / Samurai Red Seal
Ruffhouse / 12" / Samurai Music
Pact Infernal / 12" / Samurai Horo
ASC / 'Imagine The Future' LP / Samurai Red Seal
Overlook, Loxy & Resound / 12" / Samurai Music
Pessimist / 12" / Samurai Music
Falling Skies / 12" / Samurai Music
ENA / EP / Samurai Horo
Erkiu / 12" / Samurai Red Seal
Ancestral Voices / LP / Samurai Horo

There's a fair few more plus our first ever Horo back cat item repress, but that's what is about to go into production :)

oooh those limited copies look tasty. when will audio previews be about? after the limited copies run out?

Back
Top Bottom