Forthcoming Samurai Music releases

I'm not expecting that everyone is going to be into this LP. It's very different to the previous two LP's and I'll go as far as saying that it probably sounds like nothing else out there right now. I feel the majority of drum & bass fans may need a bit of time with this one as it's probably not gonna tick your usual boxes. Hopefully you will feel rewarded if you persist with it and grasp a true understanding of what I'm trying to do here. Thanks to anyone and everyone who's pre-ordered so far :)

ordering next week :)

I'm not expecting that everyone is going to be into this LP. It's very different to the previous two LP's and I'll go as far as saying that it probably sounds like nothing else out there right now. I feel the majority of drum & bass fans may need a bit of time with this one as it's probably not gonna tick your usual boxes. Hopefully you will feel rewarded if you persist with it and grasp a true understanding of what I'm trying to do here. Thanks to anyone and everyone who's pre-ordered so far :)

Overloxsound haha. Fair enough Mark, hope your holiday was good! Where did you go to?

I've had a flick through the ASC previews and like what I hear. Remember that this type of minimal, ambient 170 requires the full track to really get the whole contexts so I think it's worth reserving judgement

From Samurai's facebook:

Just a quick note to say thanks a lot for the support with our recent releases. They came thick and fast after a gap. We have just about caught up with the backlog that this years RSD created so things should be more steady and predictable from here on in (fingers crossed). We will however be launching a new offshoot label next week and look forward to telling you guys all about it. Back to packing boxes! ⚔

https://www.facebook.com/samurai.music/posts/10153523009999341

Red Army is one of the most unknown/underrated producers going right now. Him/her/them make tremendous tunes.

Thanks man! Holiday's were amazing thanks! Went to Venice and Malta about 7 weeks ago, and got back from going to Germany (Munich & Berlin) at the start of the week ;)

^^^ Interesting

All over the place! Nice mate. I'm going to Warsaw and Sardinia this year. Can't wait to get away for a bit!

Back
Top Bottom