Cylon Recordings Various Artist LP (2013)

Nick-ep

Rude FM // In-Reach Mag
VIP Junglist
Straight from the Cylon page on Facebook: Cylon Recordings LP draws closer and will feature artists: Loxy, Resound, Skeptical, dBridge, Flatliners, Gremlinz, Pessimest, Understate, Clarity, Overlook, Untouchables, Genotype and more!

Vinyl release also :) Can't wait for this!!!

Last edited:
Straight from the Cylon page on Facebook: Cylon Recordings LP draws closer and will feature artists: Loxy,Resound,Skeptical,dBridge,Flatliners,Gremlinz ,Pessimest,Understate,Clarity, Overlook,Untouchables,Genotype and more!

Vinyl release also :) Can't wait for this!!!

Me neither! :) Was hoping it would say vinyl release & your info didn't disappoint.
Fire Fall You finally?

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah really looking forward to this if it comes any time soon

cylooooon? i was startign to think, this label is finished. thank god it's not the case. really hope they start putting out releases again.

Last edited:
cylooooon? i was startign to think, this label is finished. thank god it's not the case. really hope they start putting out releases again.
Worryingly, Cylon's the most active one (I think Reza's in charge now) Now X-Tinction Agenda, wtfs up with that?!

Been quiet for a while cos I believe nu urban did the distro. Nice to see a label recover and get together a new release hopefully on vinyl. Excited to see what will be in it

Back
Top Bottom