DNBForumTV - Showcase your skill... LIVE!

Id be up for this at some point- but until I have a new mixer I wont be able to participate at all, my current mixer is borderline write off business, will definitely jump back into this thread once i've sent my forms off to finance myself a new one :D

Id be up for this at some point- but until I have a new mixer I wont be able to participate at all, my current mixer is borderline write off business, will definitely jump back into this thread once i've sent my forms off to finance myself a new one :D

DJFinance Direct?

Financed serato sl4 and my xone 92 from them. In retrospect i wish id just saved for it. But getting em instantly was pretty sick.

Soo want to get on this but can't get a stable enough connection to check facebook, let alone stream :(
Glad to see its generating a lot of interest tho :)

Soo want to get on this but can't get a stable enough connection to check facebook, let alone stream :(
Glad to see its generating a lot of interest tho :)

That blows man. Do you know whats wrong?

My connection has been terrible recently but its due to Virgin being pricks in addition to me being about as far away from the router as possible. Fixed my netgear homeplug problem and put a second router in my room connected to the homeplug, its improved but still not great (due to houses electrics being older than Churchill. Might just get a huge reel of cat5 cable and crimp my own cable going to my room...

Last edited:
No :( Might be the wireless card in my PC, phone and laptops in the house are ok (mostly). Fuck virgin, have had em for like a week and the signal I get off the hub is appalling. Done all the basic troubleshooting but its not having any of it. 10m cat5 might be the answer :s

No :( Might be the wireless card in my PC, phone and laptops in the house are ok (mostly). Fuck virgin, have had em for like a week and the signal I get off the hub is appalling. Done all the basic troubleshooting but its not having any of it. 10m cat5 might be the answer :s

Mines gonna have to be around 50-70m, thats how far i am away from my router haha.

Hey Forau, seeing as this friday hasn't got anything booked up, I'll take this 9pm slot too?

Not promising anything great mind, my decks and mixer are sh*te, and my vinyl collection isn't exactly what you'd call up to date... It'll be classics and some liquidy dancefloor stuff!

Stuck you in for 1hr, let me know if you want 2hr instead.

Any more people want a slot on fri/sat/sun?

Last edited:
Cant see the calendar its not working on my phone but seem to remember this Saturday being free from 12, me and my mate Kay would be up for 12-2am or something if thats still available?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom