DNBForumTV - Showcase your skill... LIVE!

Anyone want from 9pm onwards tonight?

Gonna try and get on 8-9 tomorrow.

Had a lot of fun tuesday. Safe for tuning in. Sucks didnt get many views, i think quite a few people didnt bother as they thought it'd be a repeat of mondays terrible connection.

Last edited:
Loads of house records arrived yesterday and ive not had a proper play with they yet, I might go on the stream a bit early and mess around if any of you fancy a listen

DNBForumTV NOT HOUSEForumTV

:alf: mate

As much as i understand the longing to get on the decks with a whole bunch of new tunes on 12"... I'd have to agree with this.

DNBForumTV. ;)

Although i'd be tempted to let it slide so early in the day. =P. Just dont start reppin' the house on like a 9pm slot lol.

Yeah it'll be like 2PM for most people, wont get more than 3 listeners but I guess I'll stick to dnb and other 170 stuff
emma-ice-cream.gif

Last edited:
As much as i understand the longing to get on the decks with a whole bunch of new tunes on 12"... I'd have to agree with this.

DNBForumTV. ;)

Although i'd be tempted to let it slide so early in the day. =P. Just dont start reppin' the house on like a 9pm slot lol.

please dont encourage him... i struggle enough :)

Quite possibly going to eat some rocks of mandy and see what happens on the decks tonight. Trying to make myself feel better for not being able to afford Virus @ Cable tonight.

hope someone is recording the virus thing. alix perez is in town

Leave it to the russians mate.

Here's what its looking like tonight:

6-7 - FREE
7-8 - FREE

8-9 - EnCee
9-10 - SebJ
10-11 - FREE
11-12 - Forau

Anyone want any free slots? Hit me up asap.

Last edited:
Thinking about setting up some weekly shows, kind of something a bit special instead of just 1hr mixes.

Like one day each week i'll mix my way through a different album or something.

Think i might start tonight with the Retrospect Vol3 cd, lol. Was rinsing it last night.

Back
Top Bottom