DNBForumTV - Showcase your skill... LIVE!

Forau

VIP Junglist
EDIT: GO HERE: https://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=dnbforumtv@gmail.com&ctz=Europe/London

AND FIND A SLOT YOU WANT THATS FREE, THEN REPLY HERE OR PM ME TO BE ADDED. FIRST COME FIRST SERVED.

JOIN THE FACEBOOK GROUP SO WE CAN COMMUNICATE BETTER WHEN IT COMES TO DJ CHANGEOVERS ETC.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/117547381761908/

Right, as you may be aware (from this thread: http://dnbforum.com/showthread.php/157087-Internet-Radios-Live-Stream/page3) a few of us are working to get a live stream sorted for DNBForum members to stream their mixes live from Ustream.

Im still awaiting the go ahead from SDM as to whether he's cool with us using DNBForum's name on the Ustream Account, but figured i might as well do as much as possible, so when/if the go ahead is given we've got majority of stuff up and running.

Basically, whats going to happen is we're going to have rota for each month.

The rules are below:

- Forum Regulars who want a semi permanant spot (i say semi permanant because you will have that time and date for the month) post below. If you are a forum regular (if you have to ask whether you count as a regular, then see the next bullet point below) you can request a permanant spot. This spot will be yours for the month you ask for as long as it hasnt already been taken. If your a regular, and you want a slot every week or something then post below the day and time you want.

- New forum members who are looking to display their skills, make sure you have at least 1 mix posted in the mixes section, and then, same as above, post here with a link to your mix. It doesnt have to be amazing by any means, we want to encourage newer people to show their talent and get feedback, but we have to have some kind of quality control.

The only difference between you and the regulars is you can only request a one off show (eg, if you want 9-10pm Saturday 16th march, go ahead and request it, but this will not be your regular slot, just a one off show, and only if its free).

- If you have a slot booked that you cant fulfill, you have the right to choose your replacement. If a replacement cant be found, let us know and we'll find someone else (only if its a sought after time, if its 9am on a monday or something we'll leave it empty..).

As i say, 1st come 1st served.

Im starting with March's rota, so anyone who wants a slot in march, ask for days/dates/times.

When i get a few people on the rota i'll post it up here.

Who's interested in live streaming their talent? I know we have quite a few people who do video mixes, myself included. Thats why Ustream was chosen, as it allows pretty decent video. Also extremely simple user interface and pretty intuitive settings so people can easily get set up and streaming in minutes to minimise changeover times.

As a sidenote, you dont have to have a webcam to apply. You can do Audio Only by all means.

Last edited:
Good stuff, I'm free to do it any time after 2PM GMT and whenever on Friday and Saturday so i'll wait and see what times others want :thumbsup:

For now, lets say I do Monday 2:30 PM GMT for a few hours playing some minimal stuff and some liquid

Last edited:
Me and a few mates tend to have a big mix on friday or saturday nights, could we stream this as a one off for a few hours or something?

Sick. Updating rota now. Then i'll post it up so people can see whats taken for March.

Please post specific times, not just "Any time on thursdays" etc. Then i can get you in there so no one takes a spot you want.

Also state whether you want it to be a one off show or a at that time and day for the whole month.

Me and a few mates tend to have a big mix on friday or saturday nights, could we stream this as a one off for a few hours or something?

Yep. 100%.

Give me the day and time you want asap and i'll add it in.

We're going to hopefully start on March 1st. Its a friday night as well!

Who wants the launch set of dnbtv??

Slots for Friday 1st march are 1hr slots from 6pm to 2am.

Anyone wants a 1 or 2 hr slot between 6pm and 2am friday the 1st hit me up.

Im away that weekend but i'll be on from 7 til 8 Monday 8th (terpit has 2 til 4 that day). And i'll also have the odd friday/weekend slot. Other than that we're completly open. Choose some dates!

Once the rota's set up and moderately full i'll pm login details to March's dj's.

Last edited:

You could maybe have every saturday in march for 2 or 3 hours if you want?

Its literally just a case of you telling me what you want. Got a few PM's coming in asking for times so let me know asap.

- EnCee has Saturdays 9pm - 10pm

- Della111, ive put you on Mondays 8pm-9pm.

- Terpit has mondays 2pm til 4pm.

If you want this changed let me know. If your happy with it let me know too.

Ive put myself into a few random slots because most weekends i see the misses (shes at uni miles away).

Last edited:
sounds like a great idea but i don't own any webcam device so i mostly stream from mixlr

You could maybe have every saturday in march for 2 or 3 hours if you want?

Its literally just a case of you telling me what you want. Got a few PM's coming in asking for times so let me know asap.

Safe man, I'll find out whats cracking and drop you a PM

Back
Top Bottom