Places to host your music

Yeah, gotta rate Reverbnation, theyve loads of nice wee widgets and details - embed-able players, fan stats, inclusion on facebook, integration with snocap for sales etc.
And they really need more electronic and DNB on there to balance all the rock shite.
thats my tuppenceworth anyway...

yea reverbnation kicks arse, i came into this thread just to say that. as you say loads of widgets for my space facebook etc. wicked,

daizo, can i just say i like your tunse, but they could do with a little more atmos in them, nice sound thou.

I know this has been here for ages, but Divshare.com is also very good, and totally free, forever. =D. Easy guys.

Right first of all excuse the stupid question and yes i did use the search bar and this was the closest thing.

How do I upload my tunes into this section?
Do I need to sign up to one of the above and just copy th link into the thread?

And how do you choose whether it is streamed or for download cos I never listen to the ones that you have to download.

Any help appreciated. Cheers

Anyone who had broadband with a major provider will likely have 50mb free webspace. All you need to do is phone your isp and ask them the ftp address, username, and password of your account.

Back
Top Bottom