Exit Records - Mosaic Vol. 2

just read this in an interview with Clarity talking about his fabriclive mix:

Music wise I’ve got a tune called ‘Sombre’ which will be coming out on Samurai’s 10th Horo release pretty soon. A tune called ‘Constant’ coming on dBridge’s Exit Records - that will be on Mosaic Volume 2. I’ve also got a couple of bits forthcoming on a various artists LP on Loxy’s Cylon Recordings. As well as these, I’ve recently got the masters back for a single that I’ve done with Ruffhouse and that will be surfacing on Critical’s Modulation series pretty soon, so there’s a lot to look out for.

- - - Updated - - -

dont know if thats already been mentioned

- - - Updated - - -

yes it has been mentioned

EXIT045 Mosaic Vol II Sampler

Skeptical - Eyes Down
Synkro - The Way
ST Files - Eric Bristow
Instra:mental - Fist (Level 2B)

Posted to dbridges instagram page just now, coming soon....

Last edited:

Skeptical - Eyes Down
Synkro - The Way
ST Files - Eric Bristow

:O WOW! What a fucking sampler indeed! Can't wait.
Been saying that dBridge should have pestered Instramental to release that Fist (Level 2B)
They should do 2 samplers like the Mosaic Volume 1, so that more tunes see their way onto vinyl if you ask me

Skeptical - Eyes Down
Synkro - The Way
ST Files - Eric Bristow

Oh yes! I've been waiting for Fist for ages! I cannot wait for this now.

Also, spoke to Om Unit last night, from what I can remember he confirmed rockwell- 808 will be on the compilation.

Lets face it, they might as well just press every tune to vinyl as they are all unmissible so far. So hyped for this release

Oh yes! I've been waiting for Fist for ages! I cannot wait for this now.

Also, spoke to Om Unit last night, from what I can remember he confirmed rockwell- 808 will be on the compilation.
I already confirmed this on page 2 (people just ignored me...) - restated: Friction confirmed this on last weekends Radio1 show...tune may not have a name but a symbol instead, lol

So how many tracks are actually on this? I heard it was about 30 but someone told me its quite abit more

So how many tracks are actually on this? I heard it was about 30 but someone told me its quite abit more

Im sure i remember dbridge saying it was 40 odd going to master on his last rinse fm show. Sure i made a post about it somewhere.....

Im sure i remember dbridge saying it was 40 odd going to master on his last rinse fm show. Sure i made a post about it somewhere.....

The more the merrier! Was hoping for a 4 plate LP with 2 samplers, like part 1 = 13 tunes on vinyl, blah blah bah on the cd.
Hoping that volume 2 equals that output or more. Mosaic Volume 1 < Mosaic Volume 2 :)

It must be 40 on the digital release. I can't see there being 40 on the CD version unless it is a 3 CD compilation. I am prepared to eat my words though

Fear not, he says around 20 minutes from the end he is going to try and keep up the monthly thing in one form or another so I guess we will have to hold tight.

IN OTHER MORE EXCITING NEWS

Mosaic Vol 2 is being mastered today and he mentions 20-30 tunes in total that they are trying to fit on Vinyl. I literally can't wait.

Ahh sorry i was wrong, but 30 tunes would still be a-m-a-z-i-n-g

Back
Top Bottom