Getting new equipment.

RevF1R3W1R3

Hey I am about to help get DJ equipment for a club opening in my area. They said they wanted quality but at a low price.
Should I go with Stanton or Gemini Direct Drives? And waht mixer should I tell them to get?

RevF1R3W1R3 said:
Hey I am about to help get DJ equipment for a club opening in my area. They said they wanted quality but at a low price.
Should I go with Stanton or Gemini Direct Drives? And waht mixer should I tell them to get?

I had Gemini PT2000s for years, they where wicked decks.

However, most clubs kit themselves out with Techics 1210s, and for the extra £100ish, it might be worth the while, as DJs expect em! :D

Mixer, hmmm, not sure really :( Stanton mixers are quite cool, I don't know how they'd fare in club conditions though.

I was thinking about just telling them that the best quality at a cheap price is one of the many Vestax mixers and I will prolly end up getting them Technics anyways.

Depends what you mean by cheap? If u is got a grand (£) u is laughing. One of those little vestax techno mixers would sort ya, and I would say 1210's or if u can splash out PDX 2000's.

Back
Top Bottom