Calyx and Teebee Essential Mix - 8/12/2012

It will be good, lots of subtitles/dispatch stuff I bet. Check their mixes as of late, they have all been reasonably good

It will be good, lots of subtitles/dispatch stuff I bet. Check their mixes as of late, they have all been reasonably good

Well this is their latest mix, from last night in fact

Murdock, Guest Mix From Calyx & Teebee - 2012/11/30

Calyx & Teebee guestmix:
Calyx & TeeBee - Heroes & Villains
>> Bad Company - The Pulse
>> High Contrast - Return Of Forever
Calyx & TeeBee - Hurting
>> SPY - Wall Of Mirrors
Calyx & TeeBee - Strung Out
Calyx & TeeBee - Scavenger
Stealth - Dire Straights
Calyx & TeeBee - Starstruck
>> RAM Trilogy - Evolution
>> Kraken - Side Effects
Caspa - War (Hazard Remix)
>> Calyx & TeeBee - Follow The Leader VIP
Calyx & TeeBee Ft Foreign Beggars & Craze - We Become One
>> Johnny L - Piper (Grooverider Remix)
Audio - Fringe
Hybris - Untitled
>> Bad Company UK - Mass Hysteria (Hive Remix)
Calyx & TeeBee - Back & Forth
The Upbeats - Beyond Reality
Mikill Pane - Dirty Rider (Calyx & TeeBee Remix)
>> Ed Rush & Optical - Sicknote
>> RAM Trilogy - Titan
Wookie - 2 Us (DJ Die Remix)
Break & Survival - Stano
>> Calyx & TeeBee - Cyclone
>> Calyx & TeeBee - Stepping Stones
Bass Nectar Ft Dust - The Matrix (The Upbeats Remix)
>> Concord Dawn Ft Holly Smith - Say Your Words
Matt Lange & Andrew Bayer Ft Kerry Leva - In and Out Of Phase (Calyx & TeeBee Remix)
>> Cause 4 Concern - Peep Show
>> Shimon & Andy C - Quest VIP
Calyx & TeeBee Ft Beardyman - You'll Never Take Me Alive
>> Calyx & TeeBee - Skank

Hope we see something like that

Here's the link if you fancy downloading it

http://od.mp3.streampower.be/vrt/stubru/41_41jung-snip_hi.mp3

Nice of the BBC to provide a teaser of what is included in this essential mix. Definitely peaked my interest now

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b01p23p8

This excellent Essential Mix features new and classic drum & bass from artists including dBridge, Photek, Wilkinson and Dillinja. House & techno from Trentemoller, Gui Boratto and Stimming. Hip-hop from the likes of The Roots, J Dilla and Roots Manuva. And even soundtrack music from Stanley Kubrick's 2001: A Space Odyssey.

Nice of the BBC to provide a teaser of what is included in this essential mix. Definitely peaked my interest now

This excellent Essential Mix features new and classic drum & bass from artists including dBridge, Photek, Wilkinson and Dillinja. House & techno from Trentemoller, Gui Boratto and Stimming. Hip-hop from the likes of The Roots, J Dilla and Roots Manuva. And even soundtrack music from Stanley Kubrick's 2001: A Space Odyssey.
I'll definitely be tuning in for this one. Haven't listened to an essential mix in a while.

Like the fact that it's not going to just be 2 hours of dnb. Not saying there is anything wrong with that but whenever an artist is given the honour of doing an essential mix I prefer a range of tempos and genres to keep things more interesting

id just like them to just play relentless gully dnb for 2 hours, when do you ever go and watch calyx and tebee play house and techno?!?! Prime dnb mix was the high contrast one, that was untouchable, obviously andyc one was badman too

will be all over this

i actually used to really like the subfocus one a few years back, thought that was pretty sick - although i suspect now i may have a slightly different view on it

will be all over this

i actually used to really like the subfocus one a few years back, thought that was pretty sick - although i suspect now i may have a slightly different view on it

i listened to it the other week. its still pretty good

piqued.

id just like them to just play relentless gully dnb for 2 hours, when do you ever go and watch calyx and tebee play house and techno?!?! Prime dnb mix was the high contrast one, that was untouchable, obviously andyc one was badman too

Same here! I don't really rate Hip -Hop House or Techno

Back
Top Bottom