Papa J - 'Style & Fashion' Jungle Mix

ThePapa

Suffragette City..
VIP Junglist
Big up! Another mix from me this time a bit of old school jungle for ya! Some serious beats and basslines you know how we do...if you'ze feeling it just holla! :miss_rep:

Tracklist

Leviticus - Burial (Lovers Rock mix)
Fusion - Love for the world pt2
D-Livin' - Why
Ride C - Jungle Pressure
Dr S Gachet - Remember the Roller
Goldie Mix - Lets get it on (The Beef Joint)
Brainkillers - Screwface (hard core mix)
Origin Unknown - Valley of the Shadows (long dark tunnel mix)
Roni Size - Music Box
DJ Taktix - It's the Way VIP
Hype & Ganja Max - Rinceout
X Nation - See it in your eyes
Tim Reaper - Long Time
Tim Reaper - Revenge dub
DJ Rap - Rumble
Tim Reaper - Untitled Happiness
Andy C & Shimon - Quest
Bounty Killer - Spy fe Die
DJ Hype - Peace, Love & Unity
MA2 - Hearing is Believing remix
Dillinja - Non Believers
Urban Shakedown - Some Justice 95 (Dub Beats)
Trinity - Gangsta
Tribe of Issachar - Wardance
Urban Shakedown - Bad Ass

1rbsyd.gif

never cease to amaze looks vibes will report my finding although obv going to be gulllllyyyyyyy

Yes papa j! Saw this pop up on soundcloud will be my afternoon listening today.

Hold tight the West London massive!
Will leave some thoughts in due course pal

Already listened on soundcloud. Really bloody enjoyed it mate, some tunes I havent heard in time, lots ever. RUMBLEEEEE

Nice one mate! That Rap tune is firing...glad she's back writing tunes now.

POP POP. on it

Big up mate. You'll notice I 320'd it all by myself just to save you the trouble..

never cease to amaze looks vibes will report my finding although obv going to be gulllllyyyyyyy

Yes papa j! Saw this pop up on soundcloud will be my afternoon listening today.

Hold tight the West London massive!
Will leave some thoughts in due course pal

nice one ..TL looking tuff :2thumbs:

Yes! Yes! Gwarn big up yourselves! Let me know if ya'll dig it seeen...

Yes papa, haven't come across one of you mixes for while man. Always a breath of fresh air.

wicked set mate. Some real memories from the past with that track list. Love that tune; Rinse out, aint heard it in time. Where abouts in West London are you? Im in NW2 and lived in Hayes previously.

Liked this so much I even give it a DL - your pretty much my monthly/bi-monthly dosage of Jungle, i love it, always tight mixing, great selection always including a few anthems you grab my attention.. even from the first mix you had me, two massive classics and blended so well with each other.. hearing 'Remember the Roller' made me rush alil bit, not heard that for ages, the mixes around 'Valley of Shadows' were solid from there everything was rollin, proper amen heaven, loved it !
Some of the mixes towards the end were heavy ! just dont know what tunes they were, the ix right at the end was quality aswell, really enjoyable man

This mix was rude as fuck! Style & Fashion is definitely an apt title.

As Danny says, definitely a regular jungle/old skl dj I always look out for.
Love the spinbacks, and the cuts back & forth.

Love the mix out of Valley of the Shadows into Music Box, cutting and stuff was wicked!

Standard hearing remember the roller again got me moving. Have a copy which is unplayable, must try and bag another on my travels.

West London represent!! Big ups Papa thoroughly enjoyed bro, will be favouriting this on SC.

awesome as always, rolled out so nicely and good to hear sumit a bit different to the usual. my knowledge of jungle has just been enhanced for sure, why and untitled happiness both great tunes i'd never heard of, i've clearly got some research to do!

big tings from PJ, agree with everyone's sentiments on hearing remember the roller, tune is unmistakeable

Yes! Yes! Big up for all the positive feedback gents! Seriously chuffed to see these grooves are still able to reach the people dem! :pimp:

Any one else for the ride?!

Back
Top Bottom