Next Critical Releases

Will be bagging the oblique vip if it comes out on vinyl. Just love the vocal on that tune far too much!

Big news, all those remixes are some of my favorite dubs, so it's really nice that they see a release. Could live without the release of the VIPs, but will probably end up bagging them(maybe bar the Surface VIP, not that keen on that one yet) as they are really nice reworks of some quality tunes.

I do think VIP's get rinsed these days...however IMO Oblique VIP is better than the original. Steppy.
I prefer the original Cleaner & I think Surface should have been left alone to a certain degree...
But Enei remix of Walls of Jericho OMYGOSH.

Critical still bossing the show.

saying that tho, i need all of these tunes.

:word:

kasra said oblique vip won't come out, why the sudden change of mind? popular demand i guess? holding up for so real mefjus remix movin fast june miller remix and walls of jericho enei remix

oh and the cleaner vip.

you should poke hybris to release dirty money too or make it a free dl or so (kasra)

Last edited:
The way in which these tracks are released and the formats havent been revealed yet so just wait and see

Plus I cant believe people are moaning on here, damned if you do damned if you dont

^this, if you dont like it simply dont buy and give the rest of us who like it a chance to buy it?

seriously looking forward to the remixes

Plus I cant believe people are moaning on here, damned if you do damned if you dont

why does an opinion that's not to someones taste equals as moaning right away? it doesn't!

^this, if you dont like it simply dont buy and give the rest of us who like it a chance to buy it?

seriously looking forward to the remixes
chance given!:rosie:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom