Real Trap

yo man i beg u help me ID the tune at 2:20 its hurting me..!

Just seen this :lol:

This video is fucking awesome! I want that girl who comes in at around 17 minutes! FUCKING HOT!!

Last edited by a moderator:
gotta love boiler room videos haha, always some weird people and hot girls

tune is Sleigh Bells - Demons (Diplo Remix) btw

well i dunno she looks like an attention seeker. and nobody likes attention seekers, she's probably thinking 'drop my shoulder - yeah that's hot' 'edge towards the camera everyone'll love me' 'this guy's taken an interest in me... ah no wait i'll reject him even tho i've been grinding him. and look really cool in the process'

well i dunno she looks like an attention seeker. and nobody likes attention seekers, she's probably thinking 'drop my shoulder - yeah that's hot' 'edge towards the camera everyone'll love me' 'this guy's taken an interest in me... ah no wait i'll reject him even tho i've been grinding him. and look really cool in the process'

Then she shatters the image pulling a vogue, she looks like shes too old to be in there!!!

you guys are mean. shes just enjoying herself. i find her mesmerising.

also, did you see the asian girls nipple?! :lol:

you guys are mean. shes just enjoying herself. i find her mesmerising.

also, did you see the asian girls nipple?! :lol:

I seen sexy asian meandering around the place, I did not see sexy asian nipple, time please

duuude, its awesome, at 13 minutes, she dances around with her tit hanging out!

haha totally worth it!! both girls totally worth it, only its like trap music has changed dancing somehow, there seems to be an influx right now with people dancing weird, possibly todo with harlem shake.amdgirls in particular, did they change a thing so girls are now allowed to dance like bellends too. its not that shes bad, its just a style of dancing you could see backup dancers in the 80s do kind of thing

So trap is where the girls are at!!!! I need a swarm of bitches around my cockasaurus it's been a while

but imagine if she danced like that on your cock!

HOT!

Yeah but she wasnt, she was in the club, on camera, on the internetz! She blatantly could not hear the music in there, and just was listening to her inner stereo blaring out La Isla Bonita, wanting to vogue her way to music videoum.but only cause its slow, she couldnt pull it off in a dnb, say 174bpm, thats like 1274 vogues a minute. She could have just followed the asian girls lead, flashed a nipple, and no-one would have seen the dancing!

Anything asian and female deserves to be prefixed sexy. Sexy Asian Nipple. Today was nice, Sexy Asian nipple, and peter griffin camel, like getting your pay packet, and they slipped an extra red one in there!

Back
Top Bottom