ADRIAN H - BACK AFTER 20yrs

Adrian H

Link below:

http://soundcloud.com/adrian-h-pulse-90-6-fm/nostalgic-hardcore-dnb-session

Back after a hiatus of over 20 years, this is the place to download my mixes as I take a trip down memory lane.

Back in the day I started my DJ career by carrying my record box with me everywhere I went, hoping to blag a go on the decks. Then one day I chanced my luck at a venue called Wonderland. A rather dodgy promoter was running this particular rave. He said to me that if I told the DJ currently playing that he was not going to get paid, then I could go on when he left. The DJ was Carl Cox. Of course I had the skills to hold the crowd and it was said that my set was the best of the event.

From there I went on to have residencies at clubs including, The Dungeons, Club Labyrinth, Elevation, Double Dipped , Grange Farm (The original Essex rave) and Club Rapido (Cork City).

Playing at venues like Roller Express, Sterns, The Astoria, Camden Palace, The Rock Garden, Club Da Da, The Bass Box and more.

I had a show on Pulse 90.6 FM and a regular column in Ravescene magazine.

I hope you enjoy these sessions, they are vinyl only, no trickery, just raw like back in the day. They are not perfect sets because I am just having fun.

Please play loud and pass them on.

I Gone.

Adrian H

Last edited:
easy m8.
Thanks for the download - sounding niiiiiice
i probly heard you playing back in the day (pulse, labrynth etc) - so respect to you my man.
oh and :welcome: to the forum here

possibly the best first post ever :D

easy m8.
Thanks for the download - sounding niiiiiice
i probly heard you playing back in the day (pulse, labrynth etc) - so respect to you my man.
oh and :welcome: to the forum here

possibly the best first post ever :D

This! Welcome Adrian, will take a listen.

Im way too young to of reached any of those party you played at! Keep posting you'll like it round here!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom