who wants to do another forum mix?

Exactly. That could be wicked, as some people have been in the game longer, have different influences.

that is a good idea man

earlier I was thinking about a dnb timeline. depending on how many people take part we could do a year each, start 94 ish up to 2012.. however some might not have the collection for it. also i wanna try and pull this off myself.
hab the last one was 15-20 min sections each. wont be any more than that.

I'd be willing to do the timeline, but I'm near useless before 1999 or 2000.

A little twenty minute mix? That can't be all too difficult. I'm in.

How about everyone gets allocated a year or something. Dnb timeline, I'd be shit pre 2000 though.

If we do that, I call 2005 or 2006. :)

EDIT: Or 2001. That was a big year.

Last edited:
i thought of the timeline too but i think there would be too much competition for certain years, and only a select few would be able to do justice to the earlier years..

how about an a-z of dnb?

have to use artists or tune names beginning with each letter (maybe a few together for the odd letters y ,u , x etc)

i thought of the timeline too but i think there would be too much competition for certain years, and only a select few would be able to do justice to the earlier years..

how about an a-z of dnb?

have to use artists or tune names beginning with each letter (maybe a few together for the odd letters y ,u , x etc)

Agreed. Sounds much more feasible than the years thang. I think people should be allocated tracks beggining with said letter, not artist. Loads of scope for creativity.

When you look down the tracklist it's gonna look all uniform and buff.

yeah that could work

acid track
ballbag
codec
darpa

that sort of thing yeah?

might have trouble with some letters but we can work around it i think

big up everyone that said they will take part.
loving the ideas guys. anyone for anymore?

Back
Top Bottom