New Member but oldskool music head

EvenStash

Hey People

Just wanted to introduce myself.

I DJ Drum and bass and have been supporting the scene by attending rave and buying music for 13 or so years. I have posted a mix but i realised it would help to introduce myself first.

I mix using Traktor Pro -
Numark Mixtrack Pro (saving for a Krontol S4)
and I run this through the new Macbook Pro with Retina display. I also have the Traktor F1 remix controller but im still figuring that out.

I learned to DJ using a set of Stanton Belt drives mixing Jungle and then went on to Technics and DnB.

I got kicked out at an early age and had to sell my set up and my vinyl to which broke my heart. But for the past 3 years ive slowley been building my music collection up and got in to Digital DJing. I dont play out, i have done but i DJ for a personal hobby nothing more.

I have started to build a music studio which is in early days and im a novice when it comes to making music. But i have some sick ideas which hopefully in the next year or so ill be able to get in to sound and share with you all :)

Much Love!

Last edited:
Cheers peeps!!! I am oldskool, 30 years old this year!! I was raving to Terrorist, Stempede, The Nine Etc Etc!! If i had raved to the music thats in production now things would have been so much more messy! Still a cracking Era of music in the DnB scene!! It was all about 98-00 in terms on production, shaped the scene to what we are getting now!!!

Anyone here got any fav producers atm? Im loving Cyantific, Metrik and Delta Heavy!!! Big Sounds!

I can find that mix of you here on the forum
g.gif
s.

Back
Top Bottom