NYE - Whats Your Plans?

zoob

Nine Bar SS.
NYE - Whats Your Plans?

I'm guessing quite a few of the board heads willl be attending the Portsmouth Mash Up Session :jacko:

What are the rest of you tag-a-longs doing for the Big'UN :rockposse

I suggest RAVE.

view.php

N_Y_E_2003_2004_Crossover_SE1_086

Last edited:
Furkin paypal piece of shit, been trying to get tickets for a week now - god bless my ol man for driving down to pompey to get my tickets this morning :respekt:

woulda loved to see the guy in the shops face when a 50 summin year old bought tickets for the hottest rave on the south coast! lol

jay walker said:
Furkin paypal piece of shit, been trying to get tickets for a week now - god bless my ol man for driving down to pompey to get my tickets this morning :respekt:

woulda loved to see the guy in the shops face when a 50 summin year old bought tickets for the hottest rave on the south coast! lol

Is he gonna come along then?!!! :slick:

bad ace inc. said:
got no mohoney this year so im jus gonna chill this time round me thinks :(
Rave will cost you no more than a fiver ( london ) , your'll get a good three days worth for that, 5k ish of party goers.
Its all good brother.

Mike and that lot s63, aren't out, but the london collective will be banging it out all night and day, then again, and again.
(y)

mackie said:
Pimps & Ho's fancy dress party in the Resonant Evil / Inasin studios!!!!!

:jackson:
Watch out for staggering alcohol intoxicated walkers near the Audio Equipment though mate.

Could be an expensive nightmare :cops:

I have 2 do my show on Kool NYE...I have mixed emotions, in one way i'm happy and in another I feel it may be a waste as everyone will be out :shrug:

Back
Top Bottom