DJ CONTAKT - THE RAVING RELIGION PODCAST NO.8

I shall check this out! Still not on the CDJ flex yet Woyne?

Nah moite. Still just 2 technics and a mixer. Plus, I dont really have the adequate space to fit a 3rd deck or CDJ. Need to get another table.

Hope you like though fam!

Plus, I dont really have the adequate space to fit a 3rd deck or CDJ. Need to get another table.

134016221789.jpg

"Goooood. Embrace the digital power of the darkssssside"

134016221789.jpg

"Goooood. Embrace the digital power of the darkssssside"

Haha. Yeah i'll be digi pretty soon man.

buff ting.

loved a bit of old subfocus in theere!

Big up bro! Druggy is a riddim and a half. Those cowbells...

Downloaded! ill be checking this out tomorrow. Big ups mate.

Nice one Charlie. Hope your feeling it man. I checked yours out a little while back. Lairy. That 5 tease opener into Messiah remix is bananas.

Woah! Dreadnaught >>> In the grind remix >>> authentic is serious!

Can't say no to any tracklisting that includes medicine remix and climate remix... you would not understand how much I love those tunes!

And shame on me I know but I only got druggy off discogs last week! Only a few years too late! But those cow bells!!!
:cowbell::cowbell::cowbell::cowbell:

Climate remix >>> mob justice remix and one dj >>> justify were huge too

top notch as usual

Thank you sir!

Woah! Dreadnaught >>> In the grind remix >>> authentic is serious!

Can't say no to any tracklisting that includes medicine remix and climate remix... you would not understand how much I love those tunes!

And shame on me I know but I only got druggy off discogs last week! Only a few years too late! But those cow bells!!!
:cowbell::cowbell::cowbell::cowbell:

Climate remix >>> mob justice remix and one dj >>> justify were huge too

Nice one Hamish.

Yeah Medicine RMX is a percy. That little edit whyen it drops still sounds fucking cool to this day. I wanted to actually play a couple of older bits rather than just teasing them. I don't buy into just cos certain tunes are old you only have to play them for 32 bars, the same with Outer Space, thats why i played it. Cheers for the feedback though mate, appreciate it.

Woah

Looks absolutely massive mate! Tracklist is full of energy, so will have a cheeky listen and let you know what's goooood

yea this is completely naughty as fuck...

last 6 tunes from Climate remix was huge. love the use of filters throughout this mix.

Nice to hear some older bits too; Outtaspace, Surroundings, Medicine remix...love playing medicine remix, 15 years old + yet still gritty as fuck.

Always a pleasure listening to a Wayne mix!
nice one geez!

yea this is completely naughty as fuck...

last 6 tunes from Climate remix was huge. love the use of filters throughout this mix.

Nice to hear some older bits too; Outtaspace, Surroundings, Medicine remix...love playing medicine remix, 15 years old + yet still gritty as fuck.

Always a pleasure listening to a Wayne mix!
nice one geez!

Too kind Stu!

Yeah man I kinda like drawing from the back of the crate a bit. Keeps things interesting. Plus, I wanted to focus mainly on rollers and some of my faves are from a few years back

Funny thing is, the last part of the mix was different . It was gonna end Headless Housefly > One DJ > Shipment but my mate persuaded me to put the last few back in the mix. Glad i did now.

Cheers for the feedback mate. Big up!

Back
Top Bottom