Deep House & UK Bass

harry I'm loving the fact that you picked out Tik Tok. My mate is running that label and its getting so much love, I was at their Boiler Room Show this last Thursday. the music was so live, you should check out their new release by Theft, taking over at the mo.. Him Pedro 123, voyeur and citizen are so live, going in the studio with them soon hopefully...

I'd easily say deep house, uk bass and garage are running it at the moment.. Defently replacing dnb djing wise for me

when the percussion comes in at 0:45 I do an uncontrollable little skank around the room, sick tune!

will check out the rest of the label

Last edited:
unrelated to any uk bass music. I like the stag nebula jumper a lot. I just don't like it saying "sierra network" along the bottom. Otherwise i'd instabag that thing
Thanks man, yeah to be honest I might change that or take it off completely to be honest, something about it dosn't sit right. Same on the tee. Got loads more better (IMO) designs coming later this month though mate, like the facebook page if you havent already for updates :)

Also, on topic:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks man, yeah to be honest I might change that or take it off completely to be honest, something about it dosn't sit right. Same on the tee. Got loads more better (IMO) designs coming later this month though mate, like the facebook page if you havent already for updates :)

Yours clothes look good Sicx. HAve you got them in any shops yet?

on it charlie

been into this kind of stuff but all I do is follow that channel's uploads. added that to the interests list so it shows up on my feed

on it charlie

been into this kind of stuff but all I do is follow that channel's uploads. added that to the interests list so it shows up on my feed

safe man, i post tunes nearly every day, all based around the ethos of the night and so hopefully everyone feels them !

Back
Top Bottom