New Talent forum etiquette

I like it, it's properly loud. . I think maybe if I mixed it I'd be pulling some of the frequencies down in places to try and give the track more space and clean it up a tiny bit. Loads of sections I liked loads of variation, if anything you could maybe simplify it a bit? . . Overall I liked it tho and good effort in my opinion.

You can judge my comment on this one.

Comments welcome.

I like it, it's properly loud. . I think maybe if I mixed it I'd be pulling some of the frequencies down in places to try and give the track more space and clean it up a tiny bit. Loads of sections I liked loads of variation, if anything you could maybe simplify it a bit? . . Overall I liked it tho and good effort in my opinion.

You can judge my comment on this one.

Comments welcome.

http://soundcloud.com/halpinski/helix/s-oAYnC

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You're talking about my music? D:

Well, if yes... Actually, dont know if it's when I'm mastering or mixing it gets loud and dirty sound.
I like a dirtier sound, not to the point of sounding too distorted and wrong.

I have a few more songs to post on soundcloud, but can not find a record label that wants to launch.
And post the songs just for some people rarely hear, it's bad.

You're talking about my music? D:

Well, if yes... Actually, dont know if it's when I'm mastering or mixing it gets loud and dirty sound.
I like a dirtier sound, not to the point of sounding too distorted and wrong.

I have a few more songs to post on soundcloud, but can not find a record label that wants to launch.
And post the songs just for some people rarely hear, it's bad.

This is quite sick- I am enjoying this.

Back
Top Bottom