iScratch Mixlive Drivers Needed

KAPTIV

Anyone have the original cd with the drivers on? I have lost mine and need to re-install the soundcard drivers. If they could be uploaded that would be great.
Thanks

I'll have a look when i get back from the office. Should be on my old desktop.

Definately gonna upload em somewhere where it wont be removed after a few days and link on the first page of this thread. lol

Is there any chance somebody could reupload this it would be greatly appreciated , just bought the hardware off ebay but now i cant seem to download the software for it anywhere.

I got your PM mate. At the office at the moment, will do it tonight. Think its still somewhere on my old machine, will have a hunt when i get home.

Nice one.

Although a fair amount of "permanent hosting" sites arent actually permanent lol.

Might have to start charging.
£10 a download haha.

Thanks a lot for that mate really appreciate it only problem i have now i when i bought it off ebay it came with no serial number. I've tried the number on the back of the hardware but no joy either , has anybody got an serial number what i could buy off them please?

Thanks a lot for that mate really appreciate it only problem i have now i when i bought it off ebay it came with no serial number. I've tried the number on the back of the hardware but no joy either , has anybody got an serial number what i could buy off them please?

I have have a working one, but its a legit one, so it would cost you.

Can anyone please help with an activation. Code for this software. I got a second hand iscratch mixlive soundcard and time codes but no software and I have been going crazy trying to get this working.

Back
Top Bottom