Fracture - The Limit VIP (ALPHAVIP001)

The Watcha

VIP Junglist
http://www.surus.co.uk/astrophonica/the-limit-vip-17420.aspx

Will ship from Friday 4 May 2012.

Jungle Juke? Following on from Philip D Kick's 2011 experiments, Astrophonica ventures further into the cosmic dance floors of bass music ... The first of a new 3 part series from Astrophonica, with contributions from Om Unit (aka Philip D Kick) and Machinedrum to follow, sees Fracture juking one-of the label's biggest tracks to date. dBridge was one of the first to draw for 'The Limit VIP' and it has since damaged dance floors worldwide in sets by Daedelus and Mark Pritchard.

The series continues the label's dedication to delivering a complete physical package. Each part will be limited to an edition of 300 and released on 10" vinyl with 2-colour screen printed/hand stamped sleeves.

dBridge: ‘The Limit VIP was a crossroads for Fracture. His approach to the tune has set him on a path I don't think he knew he'd be on. If anything it should be called Limitless, as the way ahead is full of possibilities."

I think it is quite nice & in the same vein as 'Get Busy'. Didn't pick up the original & not sure if I'll pick up this. It is a single sider as well

I'm such a sucker for limited stuff, just can't help myself. Love the tune regardless and presentation is point as ever.
Will go well with the hand painted 1 of 10 TP of the original I've got :)

I'm such a sucker for limited stuff, just can't help myself. Love the tune regardless and presentation is point as ever.
Will go well with the hand painted 1 of 10 TP of the original I've got :)

This

As soon as i see its one of 300 i have to have it!

Back
Top Bottom