Dubmonger - Experiments In Dub EP - Out Now

morphy

dubmonger_experiments_digi_art_31-630x630.jpg

Dubmonger is the new project from Morphy and it sees him travel even deeper into the realms of dub with his mixing desk experiments.

The debut EP "Experiments In Dub" is out now and available exclusively at www.dubmonger.com.

"The Dubmonger emerges from many late nights in the studio to unveil his Experiments in Dub EP, a journey of exploration that injects his signature sound into the traditional dub formula, expanding the genre into fresh tempos and territories while staying true to the craft. Those who appreciate the little things will be treated to some of the Dubmonger's most meticulous live dubbing, arranging, and editing to date. Each track can be deconstructed layer by layer to the microscopic level and every listen will yield fresh new discoveries. The soundscapes that have been crafted are brimming with life beneath the surface and those willing to take the plunge and explore it will be rewarded with a truly refreshing listening experience!" Words by Brian @ Translation Recordings.

For more details on the EP check this post on the Dubmonger homepage.

Or check out some audio clips here:

Cheers :wave:

Poolbeg St. Dub

Medicine Dub Part 1

Medicine Dub Part 2

Snail Dub

Dubmonger Homepage
Dubmonger on Facebook
Dubmonger on Soundcloud

Artwork, and website design by www.ithinkitsnice.com

Bought it yesterday with a few other things this is so, so good. My favourite is whichever one I'm listening to at the time, I really can't decide.

Back
Top Bottom