Big Tunes you just arn't into

I'm suprised at some of the tunes mentioned in here, Circles, The Nine, Atlantis, Messiah, Pulp Fiction are all amazing tracks. However, when I initially started listening to dnb I wasn't a big fan of them either and would probably have posted them in this thread. Now taste in dnb has (dare I say) matured and I find myself listening to stuff like this more than modern drum & bass.

But keeping on topic, anything by;

Break
Alix Perez
Culture Shock
Enei
a lot of the Shogun, Hospital and Ram crews. Don't get me wrong I think they're great producers their tunes just don't do much for me anymore.

Get out Scotty! Just get out!

;)

the ones i can think of off the top of my head:

TC- Tap Ho

Sub Focus - Swamp Thing

Netsky - Escape --> in fact, most of Netsky's new tunes

D.Kay & Elipson feat. Stamina Mc - Barcelona ---> awful vocals. i change the track as soon as i hear the intro.

Danny Byrd - Sweet Harmony

Tantrum Desire - Higher

Doctor P - Sweet Shop --> boring track.

high contrast - agony and the ecstasy --> the vocals are alright, but the melody is awful

well, this thread turned into bollox rather quickly

daily-randomness-13.jpg

thread has evolved into 'x doesn't like what i'm into, this must be a personal attack' :teeth: nice one

anyway, add 'LK' to my list. the vocal is gasher than gash IMO, strangely enough I do like the vocals on 'Barcelona' tho

yeah cause people are posting commerical tunes that do well that pretty much everyone on this forum dislikes...

yeh, not really a fan of most stuff by skrillex

A tune is only 'big' if you like it. Surely.
depends how you look at it. I wouldn't go round saying any tune I liked is automatically a "big" tune.

I would say it's one that develops a certain kind of notoriety in the scene and gets caned by a lot of djs over a certain period of time. but this doesn't have mean it's a tune everyone likes, just one that the majority of dnb fans are aware of.

Most big liquid tracks, infact pritty much all liquid tracks make me sick and makes me wounder is there any room for liquid in drum and bass anymore?! I say less liquid more mc's

Most big liquid tracks, infact pritty much all liquid tracks make me sick and makes me wounder is there any room for liquid in drum and bass anymore?! I say less liquid more mc's

loooooooooooooooooooooooool...............i think that was sarcasm

i think comments like this show the negitive side of forums tbh , there's always someone who thinks he's better than the next man and his topics are more special than anyone elses.

but hey im a derp (whatever that is) so what do i know.

Never said my opinion is better than yours, explain how i did, ive not expressed what tunes i dislike, infact if i dont like a tune i just forget about it, simple as never mention it, just focus on what i like that was my point, if other people like tunes you dont like well boo hoo welcome to reality, in a world of evolving music i fathom why people just cant shrug a bad tune off and find something they like, just focus on what they like

Music owes you nothing, if you dont like it move elsewhere, its that simple

Back
Top Bottom