Big Tunes you just arn't into

LOLCAT.jpg

If we ever
Deadline - digital
machete - never understood why people could like it.
warhead - tc remix. This tune should never be remixed again.

To be honest I don't think there have been any big tunes since Pendulum - Immersion way way back in 2009. Even before then I listen to tracks like Messiah and The Nine and all I can think is... "where's the sub bass?". Weak ones if you ask me, can't really compare to Rob Swires mastery of dnb.

To be honest I don't think there have been any big tunes since Pendulum - Immersion way way back in 2009. Even before then I listen to tracks like Messiah and The Nine and all I can think is... "where's the sub bass?". Weak ones if you ask me, can't really compare to Rob Swires mastery of dnb.

wat

:not_worth:not_worth:not_worth:not_worth

Definitely a wind up.

This is going into my ever growing sig.

684utw.gif

I dont understand what you mean but I knwo for sure it makes me sad

Back
Top Bottom