Big Tunes you just arn't into

Super Sharp Shooter and Timeless? Are you fucking kidding me? Dubsta you reach new lows everytime you post!

I know music is subjective but that is just wrong! imo

This was the point i was making about The Nine and Messiah

I know, but Timeless isn't a song aimed at the dancefloor its a beautifull peice of music. I look forward to the day some trys to pull off a 20+ minute tune as great as that.

An as for Super Sharp Shooter, the tune can defend itself :D

if yo dont like this your a twat
:teeth:

Last edited by a moderator:
No. Never found this entertaining

True, like many High Contrast tunes.

Jubei - Say Nothing, Culture Shock - Protection / Ohrwurm, Subfocus - Stomp, Shimah - Swordfish, Phace & Rockwell - No, Friction - Stand Up, Die & Break - Slow Down, Die & Break - Grand Funk Hustle, LTJ Bukem - Atlantis & Subfocus - Timewarp (bought it & sold it in a week) to name a few

Right you're pushing it by not liking swordfish and grand funk hustle, but Atlantis? Chooo mad

---------- Post added at 16:59 ---------- Previous post was at 16:54 ----------

Let's just hate everything! Yeahhhh

Shush your mush this new Jubei tune's massive. lol

---------- Post added at 17:04 ---------- Previous post was at 16:59 ----------

Definately, it shocks me to think that people who class themselves as 'dnb heads' think drum & bass is just music to dance to.

It is dance music. Has this been forgotten somewhere down the line? Why else would you play tunes? They're not just wasteman radio bits. "Ohhh I'll have a cup of tea whilst sitting still and listening to this Noisia tune" No lol.

It is dance music. Has this been forgotten somewhere down the line? Why else would you play tunes? They're not just wasteman radio bits. "Ohhh I'll have a cup of tea whilst sitting still and listening to this Noisia tune" No lol.

... really?

Nah, its music. An yes I very rarely listen to dnb in the rave anymore, I do prefer it for raving over most other music, but I don't go raving much anymore. I quite enjoy sticking some dnb on an chilling. Have you listened to the Commix Fabriclive? A great example of a mix of tracks for chilling to. Even Commix said it theirself it was something to chillout to not dance to.

Drum & Bass has evolved.

Opinions are fun.

The two main points to be taken whilst reading this thread

I drink bare tea and listen to Noisia all the time. come at me.

Why we arguing over this dead genre anyway??? It's all about Dubstep!!!

Dubsteps dead. Chillstep is where it's at.

Lynx - Disco Dodo

Was played well well well past saturation point about 3 months even before it got a release as well.

Whoever said Titan, have a word with yourself.

lots of lol's in this thread, do any of you actually like drum & bass ?

i miss these threads

---------- Post added at 19:47 ---------- Previous post was at 19:46 ----------

needs more death threats though

Back
Top Bottom