Big Tunes you just arn't into

alot of people saying pulp fiction
.. tbh i only like it when bassman is chattin shit over the top haha

food fight by itself i like.. but in the mix i seem to ff to the next tune!
...and obvs mr happy , loved it when i first heard it.. now i litterally cnt stand it...

spor ignition ... dont like it at all

I think im the only person not to like this. Shimon & Andy C - Body Rock
No. Never found this entertaining

high contrast - if we ever. Horrible commercial crud.
True, like many High Contrast tunes.

Jubei - Say Nothing, Culture Shock - Protection / Ohrwurm, Subfocus - Stomp, Shimah - Swordfish, Phace & Rockwell - No, Friction - Stand Up, Die & Break - Slow Down, Die & Break - Grand Funk Hustle, LTJ Bukem - Atlantis & Subfocus - Timewarp (bought it & sold it in a week) to name a few

oh and nosia....i never seee the big deal about him

noisia.jpg

Fuck off, music is subjective you idiot

Maybe so. But theres also times when people are just plain wrong and on some of the choices here people are IF YOU ASK ME

Dont agree? Cool. The great thing is i dont give a fuck what you think anyway

If you dont like The Nine or Messiah you clearly dont like D&B. End of
Amen to that.....

Timewarp & the VIP never really did it for me personally
Marka makes me laugh every time but i don't get why it's so popular
Drumsound & SBS - Error - that melody just annoys me
LK feat. MC Stamina, don't mind the instrumental but the vocal is just plain wrong!!
Dkay & epilson - Barcelona
High Contrast - Basement Track
Utah Saints vs Drumsound & SBS - What can u do for me.......CANNOT STAND THAT TUNE!!!!! :mad:

This thread is retarded. Why would you say a tunes big if you aren't into it? Kinda makes sense in terms of popularity, but then you know, britney spears is big in that case.

Music is subjective, play what you want, like what you want, listen to what you want. I can't believe there is so much opinion on what people should like.

Dont agree? Cool. The great thing is i dont give a fuck what you think anyway

:lol:

Seriously though, not liking 'The Nine' is like not liking boobies. Just nein!

..never really liked the rockers mix (original) of 'Bright Lights' either

nor 'Shiners'. Let's just forget that happened

Space Time
Crush On You (Knife Party Remix)
Back To Your Roots
Circles
Crazy World
Most Culture Shock
Titan
Hold On (Sub Focus Remix)

maybe the only post in the thread i half agree with, (circles? come on now!) but again everyones got their own opinion, some of the posts are outrageous though, but then again i can understand that you can learn to hate a tune due to overplaying/overhyping etc
being hypocritical i would say timewarp and the bright lights rockers remix didnt do it for me!

Last edited:
I'm suprised at some of the tunes mentioned in here, Circles, The Nine, Atlantis, Messiah, Pulp Fiction are all amazing tracks. However, when I initially started listening to dnb I wasn't a big fan of them either and would probably have posted them in this thread. Now taste in dnb has (dare I say) matured and I find myself listening to stuff like this more than modern drum & bass.

But keeping on topic, anything by;

Break
Alix Perez
Culture Shock
Enei
a lot of the Shogun, Hospital and Ram crews. Don't get me wrong I think they're great producers their tunes just don't do much for me anymore.

I'm suprised at some of the tunes mentioned in here, Circles, The Nine, Atlantis, Messiah, Pulp Fiction are all amazing tracks. However, when I initially started listening to dnb I wasn't a big fan of them either and would probably have posted them in this thread. Now taste in dnb has (dare I say) matured and I find myself listening to stuff like this more than modern drum & bass.

But keeping on topic, anything by;

Break
Alix Perez
Culture Shock
Enei
a lot of the Shogun, Hospital and Ram crews. Don't get me wrong I think they're great producers their tunes just don't do much for me anymore.

Yeh I agree with most of them! I like a few Break tunes but most of em are shit and samey imo

Back
Top Bottom