Big Tunes you just arn't into

Just generally boring dnb although I'm more open to different styles than I used to be.

Stuff like D Bridge's last single on metalheadz its really not for the dancefloor.

Lynx - Disco Dodo utter shite! TBH i dont like a single tune by Lynx
Logistics - Warehouse
Die & Interface - Bright Lights
Enei - Stonehead
Harvest - Militant
Most Dbridge & alix perez tunes
Hazard - All i can say
Sub Zero - Spin Doc
Mampi Swift - One Finger
A lot of Ed Rush & Opticals tunes!

There are so many more just can't think right now! Most people won't agree with my list but.....fuck you!

you really shooting your self in the foot lol you may as well say you hate all tunes with a 4/4 kick snare kick snare pattern

I know what you mean there's some really rubbish tunes. Obvs theres a difference between listening @ home and @ live and of course with speaker set ups etc but

alot of the commercial dnb tunes out right now, alot of this drumstep rubbish, crappy dubstep songs and remixes etc.

3rd Degree Gurns- old but the drop is lame as hell seriously man the intro is nice nad everything but seriously.

Stand Up Sigma remix

Anything SubFocus has done i've heard in the past couple years ie when he started making Daft Punk knockoffs for the man dem

Alot of synthy rubbish which you seem to get from the RAM camp

i seem like a old codger or purist but tbh i like all types of dnb/dubstep and sub-genres but there is alot of rubbish out there. thankfully dnb has something for everyone.

[video=youtube_share;my0zMHVKjSE]http://youtu.be/my0zMHVKjSE[/video]

^what is this rubbish? i know everyones tryna make more money but cmon Andy lol if the the lame fx and synth was removed it would be heavy no doubt

cmonson.gif

---------- Post added at 21:40 ---------- Previous post was at 21:33 ----------

Also I don't feel alot of the more subtle stuff like some of the stuff from critical camp etc, i love some of their tunes and alot of it is me having a crappy soundsystem lol but lets just say if i heard more than 5 songs in a row of that sort of stuff i'd fall asleep

Last edited:
Dbridge - The little things (really dont like the vocal)

The main synth that runs the entire length of the track really really irritates me. Repetitive.

Also when someone posts an "insane new killer dubplate bizniz" and it's just drums, sub stabs and an MC spitting lines that don't even make sense... dunno just don't feel it sometimes.

I'm not keen on the VIP of Oblique either! The vocals that work so well on the original just don't fit with the different drum pattern. Shame really!

Fresh - Gatekeeper (great intro, drop puts me too sleep)
Break & Die - Slow Down
Wilkinson - Pistol Whip

most minimal stuff too...

oh, and anything by the Brookes Brothers too!

Last edited:
Most of these tunes are the tunes meant for clubs... The reason you don't like the nine is because you weren't there when the hype was about when every dj in a night played it, when I bought 4 copies of it

The reason you don't like the nine is because you weren't there when the hype was about when every dj in a night played it

i defo was there mate and long before but around that time tunes like reprezent and clear skyz were hurting me more , but thats what im saying everyones different.

Space Time
Crush On You (Knife Party Remix)
Back To Your Roots
Circles
Crazy World
Most Culture Shock
Titan
Hold On (Sub Focus Remix)

Last edited:
couple more I never really got

lynx - disco dodo (novelty tune imo.."quirky")
konflict - messiah (bit boring)
commix - how you gonna feel (cringe vocals)

I love The Nine though. no matter how much it's been rinsed

---------- Post added at 20:09 ---------- Previous post was at 20:05 ----------

hah didn't see your post

respect that you don't like the tune, but boring? that tune is fuckinggg mental, far from boring imo

and ye, this is turning into a 'i dont like this song' thread, like just naming an artist...

Last edited:
Threads a bit redundant really, shows the negative side of innerderp forum derps, reverse it maybe, theres a challenge

Hush Hush
The Nine
Messiah
Link To The Past

Remembered a few others:

that FD/Fracture single on Subtitles, really boring stuff for me tbh
Subsidiary EP by Dabs, worst Dispatch release in like 2 years or so

These are not 'big tunes' though

Back
Top Bottom