Big Tunes you just arn't into

just thought of another one that hasn't been mentioned

omni trio - renegade snares

always thought this was one of omni trio's blandest tracks compared to the other stuff he's done yet this was the only one to reach anthem status back in t'day. no doubt someone will now tell me I'm completely wrong and I don't like dnb. perhaps I friggin well don't then

wow - i never thought i would see that in here but each to there own

gotta be in my top ten tunes ever , when the bass drops and the "take me up" lyric drops aaarrrrrhhhhh gets me every time on the foul play remix !!

sorry yeah I meant the foul play remix. the one that got caned.... don't even like the piano in it or anything. my loss I s'pose..In general I love omni trio's stuff though so I'm not too bothered. Skeleton Keys is one of the best CDs in my collection

wow - i never thought i would see that in here but each to there own

gotta be in my top ten tunes ever , when the bass drops and the "take me up" lyric drops aaarrrrrhhhhh gets me every time on the foul play remix !!

The foul play VIP is the one. The drums in the intro, the way the vocal drops over em. Timeless!!!!!!

In general I love omni trio's stuff - Skeleton Keys is one of the best CDs in my collection

yeah they were quality along with foul play , light years ahead of the game back then in there drum patterns and all round production , foul play 4 being with you is my favorite d+b tune ever.

Lynx - Disco Dodo swear everyone bummed this tune when it came out! couldnt stand it the first time,and gets more annoying everytime i hear it.

on the renegade snares topic..

i prefer the original out of all versions, alltho i dont mind any of the remixes..

Back
Top Bottom