Big Tunes you just arn't into

I think dependant on what you like, what's classed as a big tune can be misinterpreted!

I only read 3 or 4 pages but clearly everybody has their own taste!

All the new skool hospital stuff might be classed as big but for me I can't stand most of it.

Tunes I think are big may not be seen as big in other peoples eyes!

To be fair though bar 'Ghost' I've never bought another Sub Focus tune!

Yaar..defo. The only Subfocus tune I have is that Empire of the Sun Remix which sounds like Netsky did it but they wanted it to say Sub Focus on the tin :teeth:
I can´t stand his "works", horrible drum and bass. Same with Drumsound and SBS, geez..all that screechy Bollocks nowadays..
When I listen to bits like Phoenix or Tidal Wave I just want to know what went wrong. Of course none of these bits can be found on youtube :rolleyes:

don't know why i feel the need to stick my 2 cents in...

drum and bass is full of elitists who instantly claim everything they don't like is shite.

on that note

bodyrock - shite
gridlock - insecticide - shite

cant think of many more.... i like most tunes, but these two really grind on me

what about juno thats a beast

Yaar..defo. The only Subfocus tune I have is that Empire of the Sun Remix which sounds like Netsky did it but they wanted it to say Sub Focus on the tin :teeth:
I can´t stand his "works", horrible drum and bass. Same with Drumsound and SBS, geez..all that screechy Bollocks nowadays..
When I listen to bits like Phoenix or Tidal Wave I just want to know what went wrong. Of course none of these bits can be found on youtube :rolleyes:

ill agree with subfukus with the exception of druggy
i like that one

From very early on I just didn't like Sub Focus. It's a kind of Happy Hardcore style of D&B for me.

don't know why i feel the need to stick my 2 cents in...

drum and bass is full of elitists who instantly claim everything they don't like is shite.

on that note

bodyrock - shite
gridlock - insecticide - shite

cant think of many more.... i like most tunes, but these two really grind on me

Don't forget everybody hates Dillinja :)

Lol at the people saying the nine...

Maybe it's a hipster thing?......

I for one know back in 98 / 99 I raved hard to that tune!!!!

when the 9 came out it was something else
its hard to imagine someones opinion on it who heard it more recently

Cant think of anything at the moment. But theres quite a few tunes i can only listen to when theyre mixed. Like after hearing framework dropped with snorkel, its the only way i can listen now. Same as killers dont die and infinity.

Sometimes hearing tunes in a mix makes me only want to listen to those tunes mixed. If that makes sense.

subfocus was one of my favourite producers up until a 2 years ago or so, very dissapointing recently really but im happy with what hes made in the past! in a way the same goes for dillinja, in my opinion of course!

and yeah netskys remix of rusko really doesnt do anything for me whatsoever either, apart from the guy on the video whos face changes at the 'drop'

p.s dude above me makes a good point

Last edited:
just thought of another one that hasn't been mentioned

omni trio - renegade snares

always thought this was one of omni trio's blandest tracks compared to the other stuff he's done yet this was the only one to reach anthem status back in t'day. no doubt someone will now tell me I'm completely wrong and I don't like dnb. perhaps I friggin well don't then

Back
Top Bottom