LTJ Bukem - Atlantis

jack2290

I know there are probably about 70 threads on this seriously can't be arsed to trawl through them.

Want a 320 mp3 of atlantis, found it on the goodlooking experience cd on discogs etc, just wandering if that is the full 320 track or is it mixed on that album??

shiiit sorry man didnt mean to get ur hopes up, that was just the source of info, i couldnt find anywhere you could grab a copy of the cd now other discogs really...

Yeah i've looked around at its like 20 quid from discogs, amazon etc bit steep considering i only want that tune!

you can buy Producer 01 separately from Discogs, it is available for about 5-6 €. Atlantis can also be found in full version on Points In Time 002 CD, definitely recommended compilation imo.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Points-Time-002-Various-Artists/dp/B00000IZB4/ref=pd_sim_m_h__1

bit pricey but with a tracklist like this... all unmixed and full lenght. just rip it in 320 or wav, easy as pie
1. Sonic Winds - Seba & Lotek
2. Atlantis (I Need You) - LTJ Bukem
3. Secret Portraits - New Balance
4. Tear Into It - Parallel World
5. The Bell Tune - The Invisible Man
6. The Piano Tune - Peshay
7. Wash Over Me - PFM
8. Flutes - Axis
9. Careless Minds - Intense

so if i buy this CD, i will have atlantis full 320 mp3? unmixed and ready to go? if thats the case im buying right now lol! atlantis is one of my all time favorite songs... ever!!!

As good as that cd is, theres nothing better than sitting down and watching original press piano tune rotating on one of
My 1210s

I sent you a message cuz Im also look for dis tune. Can you rip it in .rar did you find it? My sent folder says ZERO messages sent

- - - Updated - - -

Ahhhhhh, I just found it....! lol it was the link under this thread in a Google search. $2 on JunoDownload

I sent you a message cuz Im also look for dis tune. Can you rip it in .rar did you find it? My sent folder says ZERO messages sent

- - - Updated - - -

Ahhhhhh, I just found it....! lol it was the link under this thread in a Google search. $2 on JunoDownload

£1.66 for the WAV of Atlantis. Winner!

Back
Top Bottom