User Tag List

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 69
  1. #46
    Maverick Renegade ScottyEightSix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Manchester
    Age
    28
    Posts
    12,103
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 174 Times in 110 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Re: Chelsea Vs Barca

    Quote Originally Posted by DeeGun View Post
    Victor Valdes is one useless goalkeeper..I hope this was a sign for the europeans..spanish arenīt hungry anymore, fack em.
    Haha, the spanish aint out of it yet. Madrid have won La Liga, an are more than capable of beating Munich tonight.

    Fingers crossed a Madrid v Chelsea final, Ronaldo will terrorise that team. Chelsea won't be able to play as defensive and if they do Ronaldo aint afraid to smash shots in from outside the area. If Barca would have had a few attempts from outside the box it probably would have been them going through.


    Mobility Scooter Rental Dept.

  2. #47
    @ The Crack Spot kenyon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    West London
    Age
    25
    Posts
    1,609
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 3 Times in 2 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: Chelsea Vs Barca

    what a game last night! 2-0 down and terry sent off i thought it was all over, 2 class goals from us

  3. #48
    Socialist DeeGun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    35
    Posts
    10,768
    Thanks
    1,009
    Thanked 866 Times in 543 Posts
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: Chelsea Vs Barca

    Quote Originally Posted by Sc0tty View Post
    Haha, the spanish aint out of it yet. Madrid have won La Liga, an are more than capable of beating Munich tonight.

    Fingers crossed a Madrid v Chelsea final, Ronaldo will terrorise that team. Chelsea won't be able to play as defensive and if they do Ronaldo aint afraid to smash shots in from outside the area. If Barca would have had a few attempts from outside the box it probably would have been them going through.
    I meant the european championships. Barcelonaīs midfield is pretty much the heart of spain innit?

    I thought its ridiculous how Barca couldnīt score against Chelsea, they were playing fackin dumbass football. Maybe they should buy an attacker that is at least over 1.60m, so they can bring in a cross.


  4. #49
    Formerly waynenoway $pyto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    South-East London
    Age
    26
    Posts
    4,820
    Thanks
    51
    Thanked 116 Times in 65 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: Chelsea Vs Barca

    Fear Spain in the Euro's?! SHAAAAT AAAAAAP

    Much more worried about the Germans! Muller, Khedira, Ozil, Lahm, Schweinsteiger, Podolski....ridicularse team

    Plus isn't David Villa dead or something?

    I wished England would pick a team of people who actually give a flying fuck about the tournament. But it won't happen. Same..useless..cunts. Everytime

  5. #50
    Socialist DeeGun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    35
    Posts
    10,768
    Thanks
    1,009
    Thanked 866 Times in 543 Posts
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: Chelsea Vs Barca

    Quote Originally Posted by $pyto View Post
    Much more worried about the Germans! Muller, Khedira, Ozil, Lahm, Schweinsteiger, Podolski....ridicularse team
    Pffff, the defense is surprisingly shit..and the germans are always overestimating themselves, fackin cunts! That is why they always fall deep down the stairs. They are still crying about 2006


  6. #51
    Formerly waynenoway $pyto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    South-East London
    Age
    26
    Posts
    4,820
    Thanks
    51
    Thanked 116 Times in 65 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: Chelsea Vs Barca

    Quote Originally Posted by DeeGun View Post
    Pffff, the defense is surprisingly shit..and the germans are always overestimating themselves, fackin cunts! That is why they always fall deep down the stairs. They are still crying about 2006
    lol. Yeah, they love a moan

    Anyone know anyone who's actually going to the Euro's? Heard they're really struggling to sell England game tix lol. Ukraine for the Summer? Yea mate, yea. C U Next Tuesday

  7. #52
    Socialist DeeGun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    35
    Posts
    10,768
    Thanks
    1,009
    Thanked 866 Times in 543 Posts
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: Chelsea Vs Barca

    Mate of mine is going to Danzig, Spain vs Ireland..heīs german. Makes no sense imo


  8. #53
    Maverick Renegade ScottyEightSix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Manchester
    Age
    28
    Posts
    12,103
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 174 Times in 110 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Re: Chelsea Vs Barca

    Quote Originally Posted by DeeGun View Post
    I meant the european championships. Barcelonaīs midfield is pretty much the heart of spain innit?

    I thought its ridiculous how Barca couldnīt score against Chelsea, they were playing fackin dumbass football. Maybe they should buy an attacker that is at least over 1.60m, so they can bring in a cross.
    Haha, sorry mate didnt read your post properly.

    An yeah it was a joke they passed the ball about just outside the area for about 30 min and nothing was coming from it. Messi hit the post twice when he shot from outside the box why they didnt keep having cracks like that I dont know.

    but yeah Spain will probably rule the Euros although if teams defend for 90 min they could get irratated.

    england should have a similar approach to Germany in the last world cup, take all the youngsters! fuck Terry, Lampard, Gerrard an Ferdinand they're all past it. Give the youngens a chance.


    Mobility Scooter Rental Dept.

  9. #54
    Drum & Bass Forum
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    MANCHESTER
    Posts
    819
    Thanks
    89
    Thanked 26 Times in 21 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: Chelsea Vs Barca

    Quote Originally Posted by DeeGun View Post
    Maybe they should buy an attacker that is at least over 1.60m, so they can bring in a cross.
    Yeah maybe they'll swap messi for Carrol in the summer !

  10. #55
    Socialist DeeGun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    35
    Posts
    10,768
    Thanks
    1,009
    Thanked 866 Times in 543 Posts
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: Chelsea Vs Barca

    Yeah right I just looked it up, all their attackers are literally 1.70m except Isaac Cuenca..who is 1.81m.

    And a proper goalkeeper wouldnīt be too bad..I remember that one ball being in the air for hours and Valdes just stood there staring instead of storming out and get the fackin ball. Heīs shit.


  11. #56
    Formerly waynenoway $pyto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    South-East London
    Age
    26
    Posts
    4,820
    Thanks
    51
    Thanked 116 Times in 65 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: Chelsea Vs Barca

    Quote Originally Posted by Sc0tty View Post
    england should have a similar approach to Germany in the last world cup, take all the youngsters! fuck Terry, Lampard, Gerrard an Ferdinand they're all past it. Give the youngens a chance.
    (+ Scott Parker) But do agree

    Would be jokes to see Welbeck & Sturridge up front, terrorising that German defence...YEAYEA WOT BLUD, WOTWOTWOT, SQUARE DAT TING BLESS

  12. #57
    Socialist DeeGun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    35
    Posts
    10,768
    Thanks
    1,009
    Thanked 866 Times in 543 Posts
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: Chelsea Vs Barca

    I think you might finish last in your group


  13. #58
    Hmph..... silly... jsmith89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    London
    Age
    25
    Posts
    4,513
    Thanks
    278
    Thanked 252 Times in 163 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: Chelsea Vs Barca

    Quote Originally Posted by $pyto View Post
    (+ Scott Parker) But do agree

    Would be jokes to see Welbeck & Sturridge up front, terrorising that German defence...YEAYEA WOT BLUD, WOTWOTWOT, SQUARE DAT TING BLESS
    casual racism as long as we don't take downing. he's so waste it's unbelievable
    D.I.M.

    http://soundcloud.com/jackrudywalkersmith/jack-smith-d-i-m

    Quote Originally Posted by sammic View Post
    Logikz- Couldn't decode your grammer

  14. #59
    CONCUSSION RECS Forau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Room 2 @ Fabric
    Age
    24
    Posts
    4,747
    Thanks
    230
    Thanked 181 Times in 141 Posts
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: Chelsea Vs Barca

    Pal from work was on sky sports news yesterday. Was waving a scarf in front of the reporter.

    Brool..ish.



    (Edit: He was in barca btw haha)
    Last edited by Forau; 25-04-2012 at 19:47.

    ---
    Quote Originally Posted by $marty View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Harry3 View Post
    wait til you get to about 30,000 then you pussy out and reset your post count because you dont want people to think youre a nerd. KARL
    Karl prestiged. He took it to the next level.
    ---

  15. #60
    Socialist DeeGun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    35
    Posts
    10,768
    Thanks
    1,009
    Thanked 866 Times in 543 Posts
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: Chelsea Vs Barca

    Quote Originally Posted by DeeGun View Post
    Whoever wins this game will be the victim of Bayern Munich.
    I told ya.


Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 21-05-2009, 20:13
  2. New WIP - Chelsea
    By ac in forum New Talent and Track Reviews
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 30-03-2009, 19:42
  3. man utd v chelsea
    By DJHaze in forum Waffle
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 13-01-2009, 20:13
  4. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 28-06-2008, 15:33
  5. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 27-06-2008, 09:55

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •