dnbforum production competition spring 2012 - VOTING!

WHICH SONG IS THE MOST FUTURISTIC?

• Total voters
yeah 50 would be good but it doesnt look like thats going to happen any time soon, lets see what we got by the end of the week and decide then, shall we? id like to get the judges in on this before too long.
i listened to all the songs a bunch of times yesterday and D really is futuristc as well as a solid tune. top tune. there are some unsung heroes of this compo too, such as A, E, G and I. i think its just chance that they didnt get any votes. well, chance and that its a relatively unnoticed compo, as far as voting goes.

I agree that D kills it, but its already a "clear winner" imo, and the votes could help
to pick the second and third finalists :D

I made 4 fake accounts to vote for myself so I guess I have casted my votes. >: )

I'm sad I found about this so late.. And went out drinking too much when I should've worked on the tune, gladly you gave all of us an extra week so thank you logikz

the least i could do. i cant figure out what the ultimate number of submissions is. i feel like if its more than 8 people dont really listen to the songs, if you look at the soundcloud playlist the top ones got the most listens and the bottom ones got half? it comes to like a thousand plays all together and we have 27 votes, so maybe it doesnt matter.

I got a vote :D

Congrats to the winners :)
I would love to see a little guide on how D achieved those awesome sounds to be honest! I reckon we could learn a thing or two there ;)

Good job guys! Serious tracks from everyone!

Looking forward to the next production compo too, hoping it might go better for me

Only just noticed the edit in the first post, well done Elzerk, some serious sounds. Top job.

Back
Top Bottom