Soundclud - How to stop people spamming you email inbox with their tracks

I mute ppl who do that. I also mute ppl who follow me when they are already following 2000 others, and have a zillion comments on their shitty tracks.

i hate people who comment on my tunes with nice track then a link to their own
unless i know them they shudnt do that they shud fuck off and die

hey i may be wearing a tracksuit but im no damn hermaphrodite
you dick tickling jizz whore

i hate people who comment on my tunes with nice track then a link to their own
unless i know them they shudnt do that they shud fuck off and die

fair point, but not too much to ask if someones checked out ur tunes to check em back. but it does piss u off when they post the link in, makes u really not want to check it!

also when you check their profile and theres about 1000 of the exact same comments on loads of others tunes

I hate the comments from the guys like NImassive or Basslogtv 'Hi, nice track! How long have you been producing now? Come over to my page/ fb and post this to get more views and comments!'

--> remove that shit.

when some scuff nut swamp donkey ass pilgrim adds a comment like:
EZ bro. nice sounds . check out my pet garbage of junk at wwz.poundcloud.com/imajizzconsumer
i go on there page and add a comment letting them know what a fucking retard they are and urge others not to listen.

i really hate this soundcloud whoring bollox.
are people that needy that having fake comments on their tunes makes them feel better? grow up, see a therapist, kill yourself. soundcloud used to be a wicked site before this started happening.

and dont call me bro, we are not related in anyway. fuck is wrong with u.

when some scuff nut swamp donkey ass pilgrim adds a comment like:
EZ bro. nice sounds . check out my pet garbage of junk at wwz.poundcloud.com/imajizzconsumer
i go on there page and add a comment letting them know what a fucking retard they are and urge others not to listen.

i really hate this soundcloud whoring bollox.
are people that needy that having fake comments on their tunes makes them feel better? grow up, see a therapist, kill yourself. soundcloud used to be a wicked site before this started happening.

and dont call me bro, we are not related in anyway. fuck is wrong with u.

^^ This.

Back
Top Bottom