Laid Back Filth Vol. 2

rdale

I've been gone for a few months due to work, but with my limited time off managed to upload a mix of mostly technical dnb. As always comments are welcome here or on the mix, constructive criticism is always nice.

Coast 2 Coast - Dom & Roland
Bitter Taste - Icicle
Magnesium - DBR UK
Dust Ball - Fracture & Neptune
Patience - Jubei
How You Move Me (feat. Kemo) - Lynx & Hellrazor
Drowning Man (Jubei Remix) - June Miller
First Contact - Rido & Hybris
Hollow - Kinetik & Tre-O
Silo - Skeptical & Dub Phizix
Cabin Phever - Beta 2
Four (feat. Skeptical) - Dub Phizix
Shallow Grave - Zero T & Mosus
Changes (feat. DRS) & Big Bud
Replicants - Edit
A Few Too Many - Genotype
Type 4 - Need for Mirrors

peace,
r.dale

think id heard about 3 of these tracks before, im just not keeping up with all this (what i call) steppy stuff, but the mixes that can be created once you get the blends right can sounds incredable, and this is one of them!
From the very start, that first mix, new this was going to be flawless, that was a big intro..
Just seemed to roll really nicely and loved the lil effect used to cut out DustBasll
would be very greatful to know the track at 26:30 please, i almost shat the bed when then came into play.
Over all really cant fault the mix, tighter than a ducks butt and the actual mixes involved were seemless (hope thats the right word)
but yeah will certainly look out for your mixes in the future

First Contact - Rido & Hybris

I run the intro again into the next track Hollow - Kinetik & Tre-O to keep the build going.

Thanks for the listen and kind words.

Peace,
r.dale

Thanks for the listen... sad that I have to rotate back to work and won't have time for the tables until next month.

Back
Top Bottom