Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    Heavyweight product H*product's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Bristol
    Posts
    1,205
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    which one of you cheesy cheddar-bob chuftys stuck the toxic crew logo in my sig!

    eh?

  2. #2
    Drum & Bass Forum
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Age
    23
    Posts
    617
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: which one of you cheesy cheddar-bob chuftys stuck the toxic crew logo in my sig!

    Haha fact checker.

    Can you double check this for me... The average life span of a hermit crab is 75 years... apparently. Cheers
    Newest Bit - ALL FEEDBACK AND COMMENTS MUCH APPRECIATED
    http://soundcloud.com/b_51/next-level

    Tribe on the Knowledge Magazine Podcast
    http://soundcloud.com/b_51/tribe-on-knowledge-magazine

  3. #3
    Heavyweight product H*product's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Bristol
    Posts
    1,205
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    Re: which one of you cheesy cheddar-bob chuftys stuck the toxic crew logo in my sig!

    incorrect. the average life span for a hermit crab is 10-30 years

  4. #4
    DnBForBum Pls logikz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    www.easternpromiseaudio.com
    Age
    71
    Posts
    6,554
    Thanks
    963
    Thanked 1,108 Times in 700 Posts

    Re: which one of you cheesy cheddar-bob chuftys stuck the toxic crew logo in my sig!

    hahaaa fact checking fool!

    ---------- Post added at 10:32 ---------- Previous post was at 10:31 ----------

    no wait that was pretty good actually. safe
    ______________________
    .2079-e|Hong Kru|RSA|Dam Nation
    .Omega Ape Society|Babylon Falling
    .dbs.reactor grits.scam.logikz.phuture-t.splinter.drome.
    .http://www.easternpromiseaudio.com/

    Quote Originally Posted by Jungalist-Murda to Dylan (Freak Recordings)
    so you claim man but iz diz rave real? prolly another one of your fackin lie's ya erd me
    sved merk rem särk. varg

  5. #5
    CONCUSSION RECS Forau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Room 2 @ Fabric
    Age
    23
    Posts
    4,682
    Thanks
    220
    Thanked 174 Times in 134 Posts

    Re: which one of you cheesy cheddar-bob chuftys stuck the toxic crew logo in my sig!

    Quote Originally Posted by H*product View Post
    incorrect. the average life span for a hermit crab is 10-30 years
    As head of catering, i feel its my responsibility to inform you that the best way to cook a hermit crab is to drop it in boiling water for approx 5 minutes or until it floats to the top.

    ---
    Quote Originally Posted by $marty View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Harry3 View Post
    wait til you get to about 30,000 then you pussy out and reset your post count because you dont want people to think youre a nerd. KARL
    Karl prestiged. He took it to the next level.
    ---

  6. #6
    I sees ya I do I sees ya ONSLAUGHT88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    The Northernmost Point of Kent, UK
    Posts
    4,893
    Thanks
    147
    Thanked 41 Times in 27 Posts

    Re: which one of you cheesy cheddar-bob chuftys stuck the toxic crew logo in my sig!

    Save the animals
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagarmizzle View Post
    you can't imply I am being racist just because I called somebody smelly or foreign

  7. #7
    MMRB Jwood27's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Macclesfield
    Age
    23
    Posts
    6,934
    Thanks
    334
    Thanked 363 Times in 235 Posts

    Re: which one of you cheesy cheddar-bob chuftys stuck the toxic crew logo in my sig!

    haha i hadn't even noticed these, is a mod doing it all then?

    edit: fucking lol i didn't even know i had one

    northern/southern public relations

    Visit DnB Blog for mixes, news and future releases

    New

    Click here to see it on Mixcloud


    https://soundcloud.com/wastemanfm/wasteman-fm-sessions-volume-6


  8. #8
    I sees ya I do I sees ya ONSLAUGHT88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    The Northernmost Point of Kent, UK
    Posts
    4,893
    Thanks
    147
    Thanked 41 Times in 27 Posts

    Re: which one of you cheesy cheddar-bob chuftys stuck the toxic crew logo in my sig!

    Quote Originally Posted by Eagarmizzle View Post
    you can't imply I am being racist just because I called somebody smelly or foreign

  9. #9
    Nothing.......... Fes Rock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    U WOT M8?
    Posts
    15,127
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 13 Times in 12 Posts

    Re: which one of you cheesy cheddar-bob chuftys stuck the toxic crew logo in my sig!

    It seems, i have been forgotten on this forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by logikz View Post
    with body languange grunts and howls we have become best friends. but i know now, for a fact, he will fuck yo bitch. you think hes your new firend well he wont stop there, he will fuck yo momma yo girl yo sister yo father yo uncle whole family patoo. but hes a great guy, its just body lamguage and onomapoetic grunts dont really convey much info

  10. #10
    Bertie Drakes dirty breaks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    brirty deaks
    Posts
    4,903
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 3 Times in 2 Posts

    Re: which one of you cheesy cheddar-bob chuftys stuck the toxic crew logo in my sig!

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Fess View Post
    It seems, i have been forgotten on this forum.
    If i could get to you right now - old chap. I would swallow your cock whole till your man batter launched me off in to ultimate fagotry.


















    Last edited by Fes Rock; 13-04-2012 at 01:55.

  11. #11
    Nothing.......... Fes Rock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    U WOT M8?
    Posts
    15,127
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 13 Times in 12 Posts

    Re: which one of you cheesy cheddar-bob chuftys stuck the toxic crew logo in my sig!

    Clearly the rep system has been abused, or used in favor of flamings or doosh-bagetry. When twats like dirtybreaks have 4 notches on his fagotry badge.
    Quote Originally Posted by logikz View Post
    with body languange grunts and howls we have become best friends. but i know now, for a fact, he will fuck yo bitch. you think hes your new firend well he wont stop there, he will fuck yo momma yo girl yo sister yo father yo uncle whole family patoo. but hes a great guy, its just body lamguage and onomapoetic grunts dont really convey much info

  12. #12
    Ⓓ Ⓔ Ⓡ Ⓟ dnbkingz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    4,767
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Re: which one of you cheesy cheddar-bob chuftys stuck the toxic crew logo in my sig!

    has to be a contender for thread title of the year.


    Quote Originally Posted by logikz View Post
    what a lovely group of young strollops. two pence more and up goes the donkey what what.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dilla View Post
    I heard it was Dr Probablyshouldhaveleftthatkrome&timetunealone

  13. #13
    Official Japanese Student Osime's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Toukyou, Nihon
    Posts
    1,410
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Re: which one of you cheesy cheddar-bob chuftys stuck the toxic crew logo in my sig!

    The fuck you callin' a cheesy cheddar bob chufty? I did it. Do sumfin.
    What the fuck are any of you talking about?

Similar Threads

  1. who are the toxic crew?
    By Catsel in forum Waffle
    Replies: 92
    Last Post: 14-04-2012, 12:52
  2. Post Pictures of - DJ drapiidz and Toxic Crew...
    By d-low in forum Drum & Bass
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 02-01-2012, 23:00
  3. PROOF that the TOXIC CREW is TROLLS???
    By d-low in forum Drum & Bass
    Replies: 214
    Last Post: 19-12-2011, 22:24
  4. [Drum & Bass] Toxic Crew A new crew formed for 2012 in Essex and Suffolk area NSFW
    By deejay_drapiidz in forum Drum & Bass
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 28-11-2011, 16:20
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 19-05-2004, 13:05

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •