Soundcloud premium acct

spyre

sample all the things
VIP Junglist
Just upgraded to a 1 month solo account to try it out, anyone else use it? Is it worth it? I like the idea of being able to audio swap on tracks, could be useful :]

Yeah I've been using the solo account for about a year now. Definately worth it. Swapping updated tracks etc is a huge bonus, plus the ability to post your tracks to more than one group! More stats etc.

yeah it is definitely worth it!
I love to be able to swap the audio after a minor change.
plus the extra time is very useful but still not enough.

I want it just for the extra groups thing! But I would rather spend cash on better production gear tbh, which I guess most of you guys are already sorted on!

Cool, thanks for the replies :] Not sure if i'll keep getting it each month as producing is pretty much a hobby atm (i only have 1 tune signed), but the extra tools are nice - i was just checking out the extra stats, interesting!

30 notes for a year isnt exactly a lot you could spend on gear.

:word:

I think I definitely will upgrade at some point, but it's knowing when isn't it.
I mean there's not much point if you're not churning out decent tunes at least semi-regularly.

:word:

I think I definitely will upgrade at some point, but it's knowing when isn't it.
I mean there's not much point if you're not churning out decent tunes at least semi-regularly.

I think you hit the nail on the head for me. I'd love to see updated stats but my release schedule on soundcloud is terrible :P

Back
Top Bottom