DJ Fresh feat Dizzee Rascal - The Power

who cares its not a dnb tune?
instead of moaning about this why not go listen to the tunes you actually like

dude can do whatever he wants, whether you like it or not

just like i can write whatever the fuck i want in here without any regard to any of your opinions.

so today i wondered about bodger and badger.
was that his name? badger?! seems like a shit name for a badger, its like calling your cat cat! i mean sure thats what i call the cat but you get my point. anyway bodger and badger, based on his personality and love for mashed potato in the show, i think he would make a rather spiffing brian.

im sure fresh is slitting his wrists now reading this knowing that people that like the nine don't also enjoy a pop song ft. dizzee rascal. :violin:
why are people bitching about a random pop song just cause DJ fresh made it? he clearly isn't aiming it at you if you are browsing this forum so get over it and move on

DJ Tiesticels runs into the forum drops a stink bomb, and boom! 4 pages of derp and tin foil hats

General section is wonderful

It was a well written song, well produced, went to number one, can't really fault that. Biggup DJ Fresh, very talented producer, shouldn't have to limit himself to one genre because of chinstroking backward thinking fucktards.

(oh and by the way, all the chinstroking is counter productive and will only continue to push producers and DJ's away, y'all are part of the cancer that is the politics in the Drum and Bass scene, not curing it, just making it worse, just thought i would let you all know)

Ur so handsome xx

thanks babes, i grew the hairy lip shiznezz just for you xx

who cares its not a dnb tune?
instead of moaning about this why not go listen to the tunes you actually like

:word:

cant wait for fresh to drop some embers breaks an put that shit on the map

im sure fresh is sitting counting his money not reading this not knowing that people that like the nine don't also enjoy a pop song ft. dizzee rascal. :violin:
why are people expressing their feelings about a random shit pop song maybe cause DJ fresh made it! hes clearly aiming to piss us off and ruin the scene will we ever get over it and move on

fixed.

LOL. first off obviously this is not a DnB song, that's not the point...didn't know whining about an artist selling out could in turn cause so many people to whine even more. guess I'm a troll for being a disgruntled fan who's tired of being disappointed when people (not even just Fresh or DnB producers in general) pull this. when Calibre releases an EP with Skrillex I'll just embrace it. dude's just gotta make some cash right!? even if it blatantly sucks, at least we can look back on his OLD music and appreciate that, right? just brush it off and pretend it never happened. no need to discuss it or anything. that would be counter productive and pointless.

BTW, there's a difference between progressing and evolving as an artist and selling out. if you're making sugar coated cheese pop music for the masses that's devoid of any creativity you're not pushing things forward and to support that isn't "forward thinking." I have no problem with artists who change their style or sound as time goes on, that's a reality of music. but the majority of the time that's an excuse for selling out, FACT.

sorry i didnt realise you were the moral god of the music world. youre right i hate dj fresh as a person for making music like this what a cunt...

its not like this is getting played at any real dnb rave, and not like there isn't enough quality to make up for fresh not making dnb. also putting FACT at the end of opinion doesn't make it factual

Last edited:
No such thing as facts. To people without taste buds tomatoes don't taste like tomatoes. Think about that

the only thing that used to piss me off about popular crossovers is that it gives the music i like a bad name
if you tell anyone you like dnb or dubstep they immediately go 'oh yeah i love skrillex & pendulum and oh have you heard that new dj fresh tune?!'
but this has been happening for years, so i'm over it

Back
Top Bottom