DJ Fresh feat Dizzee Rascal - The Power

Its not even D&B, why're you all moaning?

---------- Post added at 18:41 ---------- Previous post was at 18:40 ----------

unless it breaks down into D&B after that video ends

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Harry3 again.

word

Dont you see this is how it starts. For years Drum and Bass has been an underground style but when you get idiots like Fresh bringing a new track out every month in the charts you get your little cheese faggots turning up to the rave which in time turns to half the rave then evetually the dj's start changing there selection to suit the crowd so get ready for most dj's to start playing full on cheese anytime soon.

That's when you go to a renegade hardware night.

It's not as bad as I was expecting, for cheesy pop electro house it isn't too bad

There's nothing wrong with doing what he is doing so long as there is always that part of him that stays true and makes good tunes

Basically it all comes down to this

The Nine>>>Anything else

dj fresh has been in the game a long time, brought out nice tunes since the late 90s....until now. BUT, thats the normal cycle. once you acquire fame and reputation, you have a bigger crowd and produce the tunes which satisfy the most people. i think for fresh it started after the release of hypercaine

Can't respect somebody who sells out to an extent like this, but that's just me.

But in all seriousness, it's always funny when you look at a single like this that you know is gonna be poppy and sugar coated, and then immediately look for the "real DnB" remix of it down the tracklist...and you gotta think that the artists know that. Like, "all the heads are gonna piss about this one, lemme find somebody else to pump out a semi-legitimate DnB remix that will calm 'em down."

:fag:

:rolleyes:

oh sorry i thought fresh was the first person to get a number one in the charts with a drum and bass single. Do you no how much more air time a number one song in the charts get. We are doomed

If fresh gets a number one from every single he releases from this album im pretty sure im still gonna be able to find a couple of good raves to go to

you can't respect someone who sells out? the blokes probably making more money than he ever has, would u turn down a promotion at work because you don't waana upset the people working in your department etc?

I get what you mean, money's important. Dude's gotta eat, etc. But this dude isn't somebody working a typical day job, he's DJ Fresh. He's not just working at a department store or working a grill, he's one of the biggest names in the scene because of his past creating big, important tunes. His output is music, not retail merchandise. It might seem unrealistic or over the top, but think about the people out there who haven't just started sucking the mainstream audience's dick for a larger paycheck, and kept making music for the sake of music? Not tryin' to rant, but come on.

He made the nine blah blah blah; yes he has made good tunes in the past and clearly has the technical ability. However he doesn't put out tunes like that anymore; he has to make a living but that is no reason to make dross like this time and time again

I get what you mean, money's important. Dude's gotta eat, etc. But this dude isn't somebody working a typical day job, he's DJ Fresh. He's not just working at a department store or working a grill, he's one of the biggest names in the scene because of his past creating big, important tunes. His output is music, not retail merchandise. It might seem unrealistic or over the top, but think about the people out there who haven't just started sucking the mainstream audience's dick for a larger paycheck, and kept making music for the sake of music? Not tryin' to rant, but come on.

With every post you make on this subject you lose credibility with regards to your argument. Strictly IMO of course, but still. Seriously.

so many trolling whining bitches over here its amazing. how about everyone smoke a couple of bongs and just respect the cunt. hes sold out. let him be. big deal! there will always be far more better producers putting out better tunes than his music at present. oh and the person who went to the extent of believing that eventually all dnb is doomed into pure cheese on the grounds of fresh and his recent chart success needs to get laid. ASAP!

So many people seem to forget or are just simply ignorant to the impact Bad Company had on dnb. Just for bringing the nine, the pulse, 4 days and planet dust into my life I think he deserves a free pass to do whatever the fuck he wants. He has given loads to the dnb scene over the years so fair play to him for trying something different.
People complain when artists put out the same sounding tunes again and again. Seems some people will be negative no matter what an artist does.
This clearly isn't a dnb tune and isn't aimed to be. Don't listen to it. Go and listen to 'Inside the machine' and get some perspective.

You can't use what I said to you against me motherfucker use your imagination paint me a picture

You can't use what I said to you against me motherfucker use your imagination paint me a picture

I'll paint you a picture you squealing piglet son of a bitch.

9519791-artista-pintura-en-lienzo-en-estudio-con-boina-y-celebracion-de-paleta-de-pintura.jpg

Back
Top Bottom