Multi Genre Shellshock- The Maze. Melodic light DnB/Rock

El Barrone

Hey Everyone,

Not posted in a while because ive been super busy with my band!!

We've just released our new single The Maze, Its a blend of DnB elements with Rock Guitars and Melodic Vox.
Its one of our lighter songs, but i'd love to know what you guys think!

[video=youtube_share;mO9IC8KUSD4]http://youtu.be/mO9IC8KUSD4?hd=1[/video]

Check it out and i'd love some feedback!

Thanks!!

in the rock genre the drumlines are more on the background than in drum and bass.
I would really like it if you guys pump up the drum volume in your next track.

I did really enjoy this track! The vocals are very good.
overall the track reminded me off Rise Against a lot, which is an awesome band.

nice job!

Yeah i faught to try and get a massive kick snare going on, but we wanted the vox etc to really come through. i personally wanna do a big ol phat remix with less guitar and some phatter drums.

This is one of our lighter songs.

Thanks for the feedback!!!

Really nice track man :) Give your band a big ups from me! Really like it when the guitars with distortion come in :D

Yeah, the drums don't need to be punchier really, they seem ok, but they do need to come up in the mix for sure :)

Thanks for the feedback man! We have been working on our new album for a long time, lots of new sounds and experimenting. This is deffo the lightest song on the album *radio friendly* so to speak! But because i do write my own dnb aswell as the band ( i'm the bassist :P) i'd love to do a heavy remix, think the vox would be really nice over a warm reeses then using the guitars as a cut up effect synth. Haha i'm always thinkign of ways to make things heavyer... :S

Thanks again for all the feedback, keep it coming! :D

There is one other track from the album up on youtube "Conduct", but the album isnt due for release until 8th May. I'm sure we'll be putting more up once its out

:D

Back
Top Bottom