New DJ Setup

Koenraku

Right, I have been told this is a good forum to ask questions like this so this is my first post :')
One of my friends says he will sell me two stanton str8-100's, and two stanton c324's and a stanton mixer (i think they are anyway i'm not too sure but it is only 2 channel and with this i would want a 4 channel) for around £200, does this sound like a decent deal? also i will be after a DVS aswell as i will be using my laptop and not my own vinyl's and CD's as i have very few so what would be a good one to buy? i hear that serato is good value for money and also traktor (i have used traktor before but just on my laptop)

Yeah its definately an alright deal. Personally serato demolishes traktor all day.

But if you want to decide whether dvs' are for you, try iscratch Mixlive. Surprisingly good for the £40 price tag. Obviously no serato, but it'll perhaps tie you over until you can afford serato or traktor if your on a budget.

Yeah its definately an alright deal. Personally serato demolishes traktor all day.

But if you want to decide whether dvs' are for you, try iscratch Mixlive. Surprisingly good for the £40 price tag. Obviously no serato, but it'll perhaps tie you over until you can afford serato or traktor if your on a budget.

where can you get it for that price i've looked and can only find it for around £90

Traktor all day long!

The best thing about this software is its now free with all NI hardware!
Bag yourself an audio 6/10 and upgrade the enclosed TPro to scratch and youre winning.

not fussed about serato or traktor, which one would i buy for all 4 decks? i hear some only have 2 inputs or w.e im newb :(

Back
Top Bottom