DnB Equalizing

mAEx

Hey,

I made my first track a week ago and I showed some of my new ideas to some friends
They all liked it but they said the Equalizing is very bad..
So I recognized that my drums aren't really good, mostly because of the bad sound
Is there a good tutorial or some good old threads about equalizing - especially for drums?

Thanks for you help
Greets

Last edited:
Any good guide to mixing should cover EQ'ing extensively, I'd suggest picking one up. However, the chances are it's just the EQ'ing that is bad on you song, there will more than likely be other issues that your unaware of that is detrimental to the overall sound.

PM me your email and I will send you a PDF, it's a brief guide on the mixing procees and also covers the basics priciples of EQ'ing.

Any good guide to mixing should cover EQ'ing extensively, I'd suggest picking one up. However, the chances are it's just the EQ'ing that is bad on you song, there will more than likely be other issues that your unaware of that is detrimental to the overall sound.

PM me your email and I will send you a PDF, it's a brief guide on the mixing procees and also covers the basics priciples of EQ'ing.

I wrote you a message, thanks!

TBH it would be better if you posted a link to it up on here mate

The source is another well known forum. I don't know how the Mod's would feel about me promoting another forum on this one.

@mAEx, check your inbox.

Back
Top Bottom