Prodigy - Everybody in the place (Fair Ground Remix
Blame - Music Takes You - Original
DJ Hype - Rinseout
Roni Size -Watching Windows- Die Remix
Andy C & Shimon - Quest
Adam F - Metropolis
House Of Pain - Jump Around

Last edited:
This is a quality mix (as always) Mr Noize. The one thing I wasn't keen on was the Prodigy bit, it seemed to ruin the flow IMO but the rest was spot on. Good luck anyway!

This is a quality mix (as always) Mr Noize. The one thing I wasn't keen on was the Prodigy bit, it seemed to ruin the flow IMO but the rest was spot on. Good luck anyway!

I thought the Prodigy bit actually gave it a real festival kind of vibe, personally I thought the mix had a good balance between that kind of festival vibe & good quality heavy DnB. Really like some of the mash ups, for me what UK festivals should be about rather than music that is too 'serious'... Middle section was the tightest for me. I feel that the mix petered out a little towards the end a little bit, last two three mixes. Overall though pretty good, definatley one of the best I've heard from the competition so far. Props Mr Noize, you smashed it again. Jimmy Dark

---------- Post added at 08:14 ---------- Previous post was at 08:08 ----------

Actually I'll add an edit to that - the 'middle section' that I refer to is between True Romance to Quest - which is quite a lot of the mix ... Metropolis & Jump Around I thought petered out... so actually not much of the mix I am faulting if you look at it that way :2thumbs:

Rinseout into Watching Windows into Quest stole the show for me

basically what nuera said. rollling, militant clean, loved the way you brought back true romance as well

Looking forward to this, blazing out right now in Reform Records :)

---------- Post added at 11:29 ---------- Previous post was at 10:51 ----------

Sick mix man as always, proper selection in short amount of time everytime. Good luck

Back
Top Bottom