Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: PASTY TAX.

Thanks

Re: PASTY TAX.

Quote Originally Posted by $pyto View Post
    Oliver Cromwell had the right idea, let's go to fuckin war

I remember one of the head honchos of the Met commenting about the London riots last summer. He basically stated that the police force in this country would be just be crippled if everyone went mad and started rioting..so..

After that, it's only the army to worry about. And they're all off fighting for oil in the Middle East anyway
    WE WANT OUR GREGGS!!!

---------- Post added at 09:00 ---------- Previous post was at 08:51 ----------

eat a salad or even some pasts

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by $pyto View Post
    Oliver Cromwell had the right idea, let's go to fuckin war

I remember one of the head honchos of the Met commenting about the London riots last summer. He basically stated that the police force in this country would be just be crippled if everyone went mad and started rioting..so..

After that, it's only the army to worry about. And they're all off fighting for oil in the Middle East anyway
    And soon driving delivering it to our forecourt. Thats the stuff dreams are made of. Where do I sign?
    v v v v v Bassline/4x4/Garage/Wobblez Mix v v v v v

- ̿ ̿'̵͇̿̿з=(̪●)=ε rob_del_terror's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by richie_stix View Post
    lesson i have learned HARD WORK DOES NOT PAY OFF
    This, I've not worked since last year and not bothered to look for work either. Workers are expendable, the half decent jobs now pay minimum wage and the owners/management constantly tell you "I can replace you tomorrow, ten to a penny".
    Fuck that, I'm 30 years old, I've worked Shit jobs for pittance. Become self employed. Get green fingers, branch out, plant your seed, find your roots and grow. Wink wink nudge nudge say no more say no more. A nods as good as a wink to a blind bat.
    Fuck the government. I need nothing from them and they'll get nothing from me.

Thanks

Upside Ya Head Re: PASTY TAX.

Quote Originally Posted by rob_del_terror View Post
    This, I've not worked since last year and not bothered to look for work either. Workers are expendable, the half decent jobs now pay minimum wage and the owners/management constantly tell you "I can replace you tomorrow, ten to a penny".
    Fuck that, I'm 30 years old, I've worked Shit jobs for pittance. Become self employed. Get green fingers, branch out, plant your seed, find your roots and grow. Wink wink nudge nudge say no more say no more. A nods as good as a wink to a blind bat.
    monty python and all that

---------- Post added at 09:26 ---------- Previous post was at 09:20 ----------

theres loads of good jobs out there but we are not aloud to have them

Thanks
    Thanked 1,353 Times in 870 Posts

its allow-ed you idiot
    .http://www.easternpromiseaudio.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Jungalist-Murda to Dylan (Freak Recordings)
    so you claim man but iz diz clam shot real? prolly another one of your fackin lie's ya erd me
    everything & could possible do

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by logikz View Post
    its allow-ed you idiot
    ok. always got that word wrong. i cant spell for my life

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by we3vil View Post
    ok. always got that word wrong. i cant spell for my life
    *can't

---------- Post added at 10:50 ---------- Previous post was at 10:48 ----------

personally i will keep the free health care thank you very much... i got free knee surgery, basicly stopped my leg disclocating from a stiff breeze, so NHS is alright be me

but yeah, i got a good education, good job and what do i have to show for it? instant noodles for dinner, and over draft 1200 in the red and bare debt... if only it was the 90s, actually fuck that, id rather be poor than be in the 90s

---------- Post added at 10:51 ---------- Previous post was at 10:50 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by richie_stix View Post
    *can't

---------- Post added at 10:50 ---------- Previous post was at 10:48 ----------

personally i will keep the free health care thank you very much... i got free knee surgery, basicly stopped my leg disclocating from a stiff breeze, so NHS is alright be me

but yeah, i got a good education, good job and what do i have to show for it? instant noodles for dinner, and over draft 1200 in the red and bare debt... if only it was the 90s, actually fuck that, id rather be poor than be in the 90s
    also, this... for some reason

Thanks

Country is in ruin and has been for time.

Glad I got out when I did and hope I don't return any time soon, not for at least a year anyway.

Want my advice? Meh, prob not but here it goes anyway.... Australia OR Canada.

Thanks

imo just eat real food. that shit is fucking rank to start, I could cook better for less with the raw ingredients
    lot of fools like to play the dating game, meet a new freak and ask whats your name. wine and dine and waste all that time. they spend money on a movie and some dinner, i get a bitch and go straight up in her.
    wow. so nonce. much deprave. such must die
    you will clearly see that women seem to be constructed of the parts god had over from after making the possum race, and then had the nerve to cover it up with pubic hair and religion.

Thanks

the worlds ending soon anyway so what the fuck are you all bickering about

fuck sake
    v v v v v Bassline/4x4/Garage/Wobblez Mix v v v v v

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by herojuana View Post
    imo just eat real food. that shit is fucking rank to start, I could cook better for less with the raw ingredients
    i was ready to be all like 'you can cook doe init' and 'what about cornish pasty cos nom munch'... but then i remembered making your own gregs past

http://fullasanegg.wordpress.com/201...heese-pasties/

FQ Sessions
    Thanks

In all fairness who the fuck eats from Greggs? If your truely pissed of that you purchase from Greggs is going to affect you then you probably eat it too much...

PUT THE PASTY DOWN FATTY

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by D Double U View Post
    In all fairness who the fuck eats from Greggs? If your truely pissed of that you purchase from Greggs is going to affect you then you probably eat it too much...

PUT THE PASTY DOWN FATTY
    greggs is a metaphor for a bigger message... the little stealth taxes the government keep adding to the budget, slowly increasing the cost of living whilst people stay on the same income

Thanks

Workers are expendable, the half decent jobs now pay minimum wage and the owners/management constantly tell you "I can replace you tomorrow, ten to a penny".
    Yup. In the past you'd be told that you were indispensable to the company, you kept that job for life, got a engraved gold watch when you retired etc. nowadays though you're looking over your shoulder for the immigrant from Romania who's half your age, somehow more qualified and willing to work for half as much as you do...

Quote Originally Posted by D Double U View Post

PUT THE PASTY DOWN FATTY
    not even fat doe.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,353 Times in 870 Posts

just as 42 is a random pairing of numbers to suggest that the problem lies with the question.
    .http://www.easternpromiseaudio.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Jungalist-Murda to Dylan (Freak Recordings)
    so you claim man but iz diz clam shot real? prolly another one of your fackin lie's ya erd me
    everything & could possible do

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast