Tracks With Difficult Intros

t345e

VIP Junglist
Safe people,

Having difficulty with Walls Of Jericho intro at the moment, tried to double drop it a few times now and keep clanging the fucker. It's a fucking bitch man. Anyone got any tips?

Equally if you've got tune your struggling with post it up.

Thanks in advance.

sadly I haven't got this, but it's a bitch to mix from the very beginning...

[video=youtube_share;3rbJrHtCIfE]http://youtu.be/3rbJrHtCIfE[/video]

always struggle a bit with tonight by wilkinson, those ticks at the beginning always put me off

desert orgy is a bitch, amboss i find fine..

with walls of jericho i think i had to find a phrase to start it on that gave you 32 to double it with if i remember

desert orgy is a bitch, amboss i find fine..

with walls of jericho i think i had to find a phrase to start it on that gave you 32 to double it with if i remember

Desert orgy fucked me off like mad, I'm only mixing on my PC though so I just counted back 32 bars and set a cue point from there. pow

Deffo with you guys on desert orgy. Pain in my assholes.
Oh aye messiah is difficult too. Trying to beat match a long drawn out quiet pad is never easy.

yep desert orgy is a cunt
amboss is a bit aswell all seems fine then bang dropped a clanger
that fucking hostile tune is annoying aswell its and awkward number of bars before drop

Couple of tunes that have an added bar here or there as well like Icicle - I Feel U, you wonder what's gone wrong when they're beatmatched and they don't drop at the same time lol

i talked to phace a few months ago and asked him about the desert orgy intro , his answer was "we changed the production so much that there was no steady beat in the intro and we just left it that way. anyway its all about music not easy mixing intros"

Back
Top Bottom