Help please

umarm07

I need help making an intro and build, this always happens to me. I make a nice drop but then I always give up when it comes to making the intro. I have no idea what to put in it and how to make those rising sounds and all that shizz, please help me

thanks

rising sounds are just pitch bends and/or filter sweeps etc. you can do other stuff live modulating reverb so it sounds like a sound is getting closer and closer

a common one and the most basic would be white noise...what DAW are you using by the way?

anyway, find a synth with a noise oscillator on it and will just sound like a load of fuzz. Next put a low pass filter on that track. Now you need to automate the frequency cut-off the the low pass filter to go from low to high (i.e. 20Hz to 20000Hz). You should get that cliche trademark riser sound.

you can filter anything using any filter automating all the parameters tho...possibilities are endless and all that. Youd be best off searching for tutorials on youtube for the program you are using

just an idea - make a sound either from a patch or just from scratch and add a shit ton of different reverb and delay, then bounce that and resample it - then load it in the NNXT so you can reverse that sound and high pass it also so you can use that as a big reverse noise for a build up or just for a good pad, mess around with pan and whatever else on top of it and you can get some cool shit

Back
Top Bottom