DnB Dektekdee - D&BTV x Glade Festival Future DJ Competition Mix (Hard, Fast and Chaotic)

Dektekdee

Hi

Please take a moment to listen to my DNBA XGLADE COMP MIX. I have basically tried to just go as mad and fast as possible with my best mixes. So if you like to go mental give it a listen :)

Enjoy

http://soundcloud.com/dektekdee/d-btv-x-glade-festival-future

Blokhe4d - Last Days Of Disco
Sub Focus - Timewarp VIP
Ram Trilogy - Gridlock (Break Remix)
The Prototypes - Subterrestrial
Noisia - Concussion
Delta Heavy - Take the Stairs
Shimon + Andy C - Body Rock
Callide - Supreme
DJ Fresh - Signal
DJ Hazard + D Minds - Ho Bass VIP
Noisia Ft Foreign Beggars - Shellshock
June Miller Ft Secret Handshake Club - 64 Thousand Dollar
Spor - Kingdom
Noisia - Deception

Re: Dektekdee - D&BTV x Glade Festival Future DJ Competition Mix (Hard, Fast and Chao

huge mix! kingdom >> deception is mad

Re: Dektekdee - D&BTV x Glade Festival Future DJ Competition Mix (Hard, Fast and Chao

ill have a listen of this tonight fella

---------- Post added at 14:51 ---------- Previous post was at 14:49 ----------

edit: listening now. intro is large

---------- Post added at 14:56 ---------- Previous post was at 14:51 ----------

yeah this mix is wicked man, proper lively! best mix for me is supreme with ho bass vip! sounds wicked. All mixes sounded sweet man. will listen again properly though. as im at work!

ah thank you so much mate, really appreciate the feedback man, weather its good or bad. Glad you enjoyed it :)

You want any feedback on a mix or anything mate im all ears.

Nice one :)

Ez!

Wicked mix here geez, for only using 2 decks you managed to fit the tunes in pretty quickly!

Noisia Ft Foreign Beggars - Shellshock
Spor - Kingdom

Was a personal favourite, very big mix!

Good luck to you bro!

Thanks man, lovely feedback.

Yeah still only using two man, i aint got room for 3 but im sorta on a personal mission to show u can still do a good energetic set with just two :)

Glad you enjoyed

Big up everyone for the feedback so far :)

Back
Top Bottom